Offering Root Service!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Good to see you back and offering the service. I give his service a 5star rating. I used it proudly back in the thunderbolt days. Thanks Miami!

Dropped from LiquidNexus via XparentTapatalk2

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Thanks guys, but I tried it myself and I succeeded! Its not so hard as long as you read the directions a few times over.

Very true but its always nice to have the Miami support. Its kinda like the Miami vice of android. :thumbup:

Dropped from LiquidNexus via XparentTapatalk2

JRabon

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a gnexus and never rooted a phone or owned 1. What are the advantages to doing this for a simple user like me? I really want to get the most out of my new phone.

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have a gnexus and never rooted a phone or owned 1. What are the advantages to doing this for a simple user like me? I really want to get the most out of my new phone.

1.) Custom Roms...although you don't really have to worry about a bloated ROM with the GNEX. Verizon does have some bloatware but it can be removed through root access :)

2.) Radio...GNEX is infamous for having a bad (weak) radio, with root access you can flash a better one!

3.)Wireless Tether...Some devices you need root, and with others you don't. GNEX is one that you don't so if all you want is tether it doesn't really pay to root.

4.) APPS...there are some great root apps out there to backup your data; Titanium Backup is one of the better ones.

Reactions: zero neck

JerseyJet

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I can?t believe I?m reading this. After weeks of shopping I?ve finally purchased a Samsung Skyrocket, which I pick up Monday. After reading many of the forums here, rooting is something that?s intrigued me but also scared me. I?m a numbers guy not a tech guy. My area in NJ does not yet have LTE, so having on/off capability would be nice. I also like the idea of turning the phone into a wifi hotspot. I?m also sure there are many other advantages I?m not aware of yet, but eve Rome wasn?t built in a day. I would like to root the phone after the initial 30 day return period so you will definitely be hearing from me on June 1st. Thank you in advance, I can?t wait to talk to you.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I can?t believe I?m reading this. After weeks of shopping I?ve finally purchased a Samsung Skyrocket, which I pick up Monday. After reading many of the forums here, rooting is something that?s intrigued me but also scared me. I?m a numbers guy not a tech guy. My area in NJ does not yet have LTE, so having on/off capability would be nice. I also like the idea of turning the phone into a wifi hotspot. I?m also sure there are many other advantages I?m not aware of yet, but eve Rome wasn?t built in a day. I would like to root the phone after the initial 30 day return period so you will definitely be hearing from me on June 1st. Thank you in advance, I can?t wait to talk to you.

Wrong forum. Check out the Skyrocket forums for help. The process will be different than a nexus device.

jaguar10301

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
While I applaud this guys help and support it, i just want to tell you guys that are afraid to brick your GN, the GN is a simple phone to root. I had zero experience rooting and flashing and just by following the pinned threads at forums like this I did it no problem. Half the fun of unlocking and rooting is doing it yourself!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12