|rom| zygot3 1.3 | |12/14/2011| tk .4 cfs |12/20/2011|

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
*Disclaimer* In no way, shape or form do I take any credit for this ROM. Nor am I responsible for you screwing something up.

This is droidth3ory's ROM which I'm currently running. I must say it is smooth and fast. Enjoy.

More info and support found here: |ROM| ZYGOT3 1.3 | |12/14/2011| TK .4 CFS |12/20/2011| - RootzWiki

Now, with that said, onto the good stuff!!!

Well here is my first release of Ice Cream Sandwich for the CDMA Galaxy Nexus. As always... I strat with making a speed and performance base, and the mods will come. it is fast, Smooth, and Full Featured. this is only the beginining.
I present ZYGOT3...

Features:

AOSP build based on 4.0.3/VZW Enabled
Faux latest Tuna Kernel OC / UV with OC'd GPU 1350mhz UV Out of the box of 100
Fully Integrated GAPPS
Market Restore Enabled
Deodexed
Zipaligned
INIT.D Support
Custom INIT.D
RAM Scripts
Syscrtl OVERRIDE
STOCK ICS Notifications and Ringtones
FileManager
Nano BASH
Systro
Busybox
Su and Superuser apk

Whats not working:

NOTHING

GOOGLE For giving us our desserts
FAUX for the sweet Kernel
Lethanis for a kick tushy Boot Animation
ChainsDD for su and superuser

Install:

Download the ROM
Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Under Advanced Format /System
Flash it!!
Boot and Hold On

Downloads:

http://th3oryrom.com/GalaxyNexus/ZYGOT3_1.3_AOSP_4.0.3_SIGNED_FINAL_NOMODS.zip
http://berz.me/other...INAL_NOMODS.zip
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
MD5: - 895459faf13816830d40d730b7447667

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I flashed this ROM an hour or so ago and it has been very smooth and fast just wanted to let you guys know.

I am also having great results with this ROM. Now if only the network would stabilize...

Like to hear ;)
Th3ory put out amazing work on the bionic and he's one of the most involved devs you'll find, always trying to be around and answer questions, help, etc. You won't be disappointed in his work. Head to rootzwiki because he already has a second gnex rom out, lol, Trans3k.. It's a CM9/aosp combo.. Already has drop down toggles and some other mods built in :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Just loaded it a few minutes ago. The dev love for this phone is amazing. I'm on 1.4. The hot roms get updated every day almost.

oneninja

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just installed and pretty good so far. One issue I'm having is that in go SMS pro I can't enter my password on my private messages. The screen opens up but am unable to enter anything in. I used handscent before and it didn't work well with ics so I went with go. But since installing this rom it ha sent worked properly

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Like to hear ;)
Th3ory put out amazing work on the bionic and he's one of the most involved devs you'll find, always trying to be around and answer questions, help, etc. You won't be disappointed in his work. Head to rootzwiki because he already has a second gnex rom out, lol, Trans3k.. It's a CM9/aosp combo.. Already has drop down toggles and some other mods built in :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I was looking at that yesterday I'm just wondering on the bug I believe Wifi was a little funky on his CM9 so I will have to wait.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
This ROM has been updated to 1.4. If you're on 1.3, you MUST wipe data before flashing 1.4.

oneninja - I go back and forth between ChompSMS and Go SMS Pro and haven't had an issue. Although I don't use the password feature for the private messaging.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I was looking at that yesterday I'm just wondering on the bug I believe Wifi was a little funky on his CM9 so I will have to wait.

Its working 100% fine for me.. My home network is WEP secured and I have no issues. Another poster also said no problems with his WPA secured network, and DT said he thought only unsecured networks would work alright... so overall I don't think you'll find any problems :)

Reactions: mclarryjr

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
never mind about the search screen i was able to remove it, but volume+ app keeps on force closing it wont work, my phone sounds are low enough as it is, if volume+ doesnt work that would sux for this rom.