[ROM][AOSP][10/31][JB] Bugless Beast VZW Galaxy Nexus

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Noticing a lot faster boot sequence with this build went from taking a few minutes to less than a minute.

I don't seem to be having any issues with lightflow either

Yeah seems faster but those slow down boot times were inconsistent so i might just not have seen yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I just swapped to the francokernel and I still can't get it to work. *boggled*

i'm on franco as well. been fine all week while i'm on vacation.

i would first try to reinstall and make sure you format system, flash, wipe dalvik.
if that doesn't work try a full wipe.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
now works with Verizon's NFL and NHL apps!! I realize that these are bloatware, but use both often. Thanks !!!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

darb85

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][AOSP][8/7][JB] Bugless Beast VZW Galaxy Nexus

stupid question possibly, but I dont have to Flash Gapps with this correct? they are included?

Thanks,

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I installed the latest JB nightly and my music saved to my device won't show up in any app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

I installed the latest JB nightly and my music saved to my device won't show up in any app.

Have you confirmed that the music is on your SD Card? Meaning can you see it in a file explorer.
What apps don't see the saved music on your device?

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

It's strange because this started happening with me too, but I'm on Vicious JB 4.1.1.

The music files show up in file explorer, but all of my music apps say that there isn't any music on my device (Google Play Music, Amazon, Playerpro).

Such a coincidence that it's happening to you too even though you're on BB's JB.

EDIT: Okay.....It's ROM Manager that is culprit

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=30288268&postcount=1

Last edited:

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else getting the sleep of death (phone goes to sleep, power button does not wake it) when running Bugless Beast? I've been running it since the first build, the latest build makes it more infrequent, but I still run into it every few days. Initial install was a clean wipe, have been installing nightlies since then with just a dalvik wipe.

jjt981

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Is anyone else getting the sleep of death (phone goes to sleep, power button does not wake it) when running Bugless Beast? I've been running it since the first build, the latest build makes it more infrequent, but I still run into it every few days. Initial install was a clean wipe, have been installing nightlies since then with just a dalvik wipe.

Got it occasionally while dirty flashing, usually after a clean flash it is not a problem, I'd reflash and wipe it all

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Got it occasionally while dirty flashing, usually after a clean flash it is not a problem, I'd reflash and wipe it all

+1 especially if it's been a while since you've done that. It seems like flashing nightly over nightly over nightly eventually leads to problems

thebourbonnflip

May 23, 2011
Visit site

Has this happened to anyone?
I'm on the latest build 8/7 and just a couple days ago, randomly my gallery doesn't have my camera pictures anymore, and now I just noticed as well that the notification sounds that I've put on my phone to use as a ringtone etc, they disappeared and now the system went to pick a new ringtone randomly. It seemed like everything from my "sd" got deleted but when I looked on Astro, everything was there, but just didn't show up in the programs I try to access it with(gallery,ringtones etc). Anyone have any ideas?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Has this happened to anyone?
I'm on the latest build 8/7 and just a couple days ago, randomly my gallery doesn't have my camera pictures anymore, and now I just noticed as well that the notification sounds that I've put on my phone to use as a ringtone etc, they disappeared and now the system went to pick a new ringtone randomly. It seemed like everything from my "sd" got deleted but when I looked on Astro, everything was there, but just didn't show up in the programs I try to access it with(gallery,ringtones etc). Anyone have any ideas?

Yes. It's ROM Manager. We have a thread on it with a fix.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers