[rom] AXI0M

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to try to keep up with droidth3ory updates and post the newest version of AXIOM rebirth roms. I didn't make or have anything to do with this ROM I'm just post it here for you guys.

Original Thread here

This tasty nugget of code is..."AOKP" (Android Open KANG Project), a built from source ROM full of features, customization and of course.. SWAGGER (When Enabled). This is NOT a Official Team Kang Build Nor am I a Team Kang Member. Their developers include: Roman, Zaphod-Beeblebrox, Whitehawkx, Pro-Tek and more.

You can visit the AOKP website here:http://forum.aokp.co/

SHOW THEM THE LOVE AND SUPPORT THE COOL THEY ARE DOING!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The actual AXI0M REbirth build is based off of the 4.0.4 leak. Currently, APM, Toggles (Which are being a ), and the system (speed mods). I'm working on it and I am finding a few quirks with 4.0.4 that I am not sure were related to my or just what it is. Part of the reason AOKP AXI0M KANG Came about was for my abuse platform... Romanbb and the Kang Gang did an amazing job with AOKP and on a side note... The epitome of what the Android Community should be like.. (Hear nor there, its a bad ass nugget of Swag). I needed something stable of the bat to test some new tweaks, mods, and "ways" of doing things with speed, ram, and mostly the installation... Using the updater-script to create a type of "Install Package" that will Clean, Install the ROM, the Integrate the GAPPS, Run any addition packages, etc. Suuuuure Straight Vanilla AOSP would have been a stable base to build off of, but no one said tests had to be so boring. :) Might as well compile AOKP, test on it and have fun with all that SWAG!! This was just me playing with INIT.D, Scripts, Etc and the people playing with all seem to be enjoying it. So why the hell not, see how the MOD's handle different peoples conditions and drop Another MFKN KANG. LOL

SO THANKS TO: Romanbb and Team Kang, Dhacker, Hashcode, Robbie, Jakebites, Franco, Everyone Everywhere Ever

So...Here is my port (KANG) of my GNEX ROM AXI0M "Go Faster" on AOKP. It is Fast, Smooth, As Sexy as AOKP comes out of the box.

As I said.. This will be my testing and abuse platform/play while I am working on AXI0M REbirth 4.0.4 testing various system tweaks, add-ons, andvaced scripts, and who the hell knows what else. Some updates many be absolute trash, some may cause angels to come down from the clouds...AOKP is full of function and MODs out of the box thanks to Romanbb and Team Kang, so I will stay true to there vision. I just want to "Go Faster". Posted Image

AXIOM EDITION FEATURES:
AOKP 4.0.3 Source
Franco Kernel 18.6
Advanced Install Script
Integrated Google Apps 4.0.4
Modded Busybox 1.20 (Large File Support/Color Fix)
FULL INIT.D Support
MasturMOD Settings
Cron Running
GAMMA Color Tweaks
FULL DSP Manager
VZW Support for APPS
Th3ory "Go Faster Script" (Speed, Fluidity, Battery Life, RAM Management)
Max FPS (240)
Cron Script
Force Home Launcher in GPU (Software)
Disable Kernel logging (Speed)
Max JPEG resolution to 100%
SD Read Speed
Zipalign At Boot
Shorter Ring Delay (Connect Call Faster)
Proximity Sensor Hack (Light Up Faster)
VZW App Support
VVM
Wallet

Launcher Choices:
Launcher2
NOVA Launcher
APEX Launcher (My FAV) Any others can be removed from /system/app
TON of Extras Tweaks

INSTALL IT:

ROM ON SD CARD
WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
FORMAT SYSTEM
FLASH IT
REBOOT

UPDATE IT:

ROM ON SD CARD
WIPE CACHE
WIPE DALVIK
FORMAT SYSTEM
FLASH IT
REBOOT

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS!!! MY SCRIPT WILL AUTO INTEGRATE THEM FROM THE PACKAGE.

Downloads
Th3ory

MD5: 85b63456e365bd0e6592d2b8dbfba77c

CURRENT TESTING CONFIGURATION:
CPU: 1200MAX/350MIN
GOVERNOR: CONSERVITIVE
HOT PLUG ENABLED (FK APP)
LOGGER DISABLED
VOLTAGES: -25V ACROSS THE BOARD FROM OUT OF THE BOX DEFAULTS

COLOR MULTIPLIERS:
RED: 172
GREEN:167
BLUE: 192

GAMMA:
RED: -6
GREEN: 0
BLUE: -8

bstrong04

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm a recent Android convert and flashed v1.6 last night. Where can I find tutorials on how to update new versions and how to install mods?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I applied on of the 1.5 mods since I like only having 3 soft keys and it worked fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I applied on of the 1.5 mods since I like only having 3 soft keys and it worked fine.

Thanks... I was just getting ready to do the same thing... its a little confusing at first trying to figure out what's what on that page.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was confused until I read "Example: 403 (for 4.0.3 base)_4(4 is for how many soft keys)blue.soft (Color of the soft key)_pecrent.in.battery (where the percent is ei inside the battery icon or to the right of battery icon).SystemUI"

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
yea I had to re-read everything a few times... guess I picked the right one :) Got the 3 blue soft keys with the blue percent battery to the right.

Last edited:

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Guys I'm having a major problem and need help fast. I flashed 1.6 last night and ever since, I don't have any mobile data. Im able to make and receive calls and texts but cant use the internet or anything else. Hence, no 3g or 4g. I've tried everything. I'm at a loss. Please help! Thank you so much. _

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Guys I'm having a major problem and need help fast. I flashed 1.6 last night and ever since, I don't have any mobile data. Im able to make and receive calls and texts but cant use the internet or anything else. Hence, no 3g or 4g. I've tried everything. I'm at a loss. Please help! Thank you so much. _

I would download the latest version from my first post then do a complete wipe of data and cache then do a clean install of 1.7, not sure why your having this issue but 1.6 is one of the updates I missed. Please let us know if this solves your problem.

Go Wings!!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Few other things you can try.... reboot phone/toggle in and out of airplane mode/pull the SIM card out for a few minutes.

But like Larry said... you shouldn't be having a problem from the ROM itself.

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I am on the latest and now all my text is being underlined in red.

Also. What's the best way to restore apps and homescreen settings/layout/folders.

miamifin33

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Few other things you can try.... reboot phone/toggle in and out of airplane mode/pull the SIM card out for a few minutes.

But like Larry said... you shouldn't be having a problem from the ROM itself.

I just flashed 1.7 (Wiped data, followed all installation instructions to a T) I still DO NOT have mobile data. I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to do. Is my phone messed up?

I didn't have any problems with mobile data prior to flashing this rom. Please help. I'm desperate.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I am on the latest and now all my text is being underlined in red.

Also. What's the best way to restore apps and homescreen settings/layout/folders.

Yea... I'm not digging the red lines either... hopefully there's a way to disable this with a patch or something.

For backing up.... check out MyBackup Pro or Titanium Backup... back up apks(apps) + data(app set ings). MyBackup is more user friendly.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed 1.7 (Wiped data, followed all installation instructions to a T) I still DO NOT have mobile data. I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to do. Is my phone messed up?

I didn't have any problems with mobile data prior to flashing this rom. Please help. I'm desperate.

Did you make a nandroid backup before you flashed?

TWISM

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Yea... I'm not digging the red lines either... hopefully there's a way to disable this with a patch or something.

For backing up.... check out MyBackup Pro or Titanium Backup... back up apks(apps) + data(app set ings). MyBackup is more user friendly.

Thanks Cyber.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1