if possible can someone help

nybaseball21

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i typed adb kill server and the command promt did something but it didnt work. it still says device not found. i think im missing something that messing up the process.

the phone only has fastboot and cwm recovery so i cant enable usb debbuging. could that be a problem?

revickulous2001

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
i typed adb kill server and the command promt did something but it didnt work. it still says device not found. i think im missing something that messing up the process.

the phone only has fastboot and cwm recovery so i cant enable usb debbuging. could that be a problem?

If you have access to fastboot and if the fastboot command works from the command line, you can at least flash the factory images to your phone to restore everything to the default state.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
how would i do that. becuase i open the command promt in the sdk tools folder and type adb reboot bootloader its says device not found

if it says the device isn't found then your computer can't see the device, i'm not sure why it says ADB Device in Device Manager.

sometimes download PDANet will get you working because it's using a different browser.

PdaNet -- USB Tether/Bluetooth DUN for Android
is the url to download
the trial is all you need and it's free.

nybaseball21

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i believe the reason its not reading the device bc usb debbinging is not on. but i cant turn it on would there be a way through cwm revocery or something.

cuz i unlocked the phone no problem at all just cant get the phone to accept any of the commands

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
the program runs but when i was reading the program it says error cannot load img files

did you remember the step where you downloaded the restore image (4.01) from Google and extract them into the directory with the fastboot file?

it's gotta be 4.01 because it's looking and expecting some specific files

so you should have a directory with these files

bootloader-toro-primekj10
image-mysid-itl41d
radio-cdma-toro-i515.ek01
radio-toro-i515.ek02
flash-all.sh
flash-all
fastboot
adb

then when you run the flash-all file AND the phone is in the bootloader (vol up + vol down + power) it should start coping files over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes