I just loaded this rom and its Sweet. I rec you give it a shot if you havent . You can mod it in so many ways without having to go into recovery to flash. That's so sweet. Showing some love.
    01-10-2012 10:47 PM
    We have this same ROM on the NS4G with ICS and it's very impressive this early in the game for ICS ROMs...

This is a ROM to watch for sure.
    mannw1977 likes this.
    01-10-2012 10:51 PM
    We have this same ROM on the NS4G with ICS and it's very impressive this early in the game for ICS ROMs...

This is a ROM to watch for sure.
    Very true. It is a rom to watch for sure.
    01-10-2012 11:06 PM
    Link?

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk
    01-11-2012 01:57 PM
    I was not planning on roming my phone, but this rom has me interested. Have you noticed worse battery life.
    01-11-2012 05:58 PM
    This dev does some great work. I'm on the same ROM. Love the customization he's done, especially the unique toggles. Changing the boot animation is a must however :/

Sent from my Nexus S
    01-11-2012 06:34 PM
    I was not planning on roming my phone, but this rom has me interested. Have you noticed worse battery life.
    Battery life is great. 43% 12 hours and 45 min. As soon as I figure out how to do a screen shot I will show it off. Trust me you would live this rom
    01-11-2012 07:19 PM
    01-11-2012 07:23 PM
    Since Th3ory is done, I'm looking for an alternative, I loaded this Rom yesterday and it didn't seem to work well with Nova Launcher. Two or three times I had to battery pull because I kept getting a message that Nova is not responding. It got annoying so I went back to Axiom for now.
    01-12-2012 08:20 AM
    Since Th3ory is done, I'm looking for an alternative, I loaded this Rom yesterday and it didn't seem to work well with Nova Launcher. Two or three times I had to battery pull because I kept getting a message that Nova is not responding. It got annoying so I went back to Axiom for now.
    Th3ory is done? What do you mean? No longer developing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-12-2012 11:15 PM
    This is what i bought for my iphone 4, this is related to my favourite game angry birds, besides, this case can also give my whole protedtion and keeps dust away. i love my case!
    iPhone 4 Hard Case,Wholesale iPhone 4 Hard Case,New iPhone 4 Hard Case - ChingTown.com
    01-13-2012 12:03 AM
    This dev does some great work. I'm on the same ROM. Love the customization he's done, especially the unique toggles. Changing the boot animation is a must however :/

Sent from my Nexus S
    Would you mind explaining what/how the toggles work? I've seen the options in the rom, but I have no clue what I'm doing!
    01-13-2012 12:10 AM

Sent from my Nexus S
    Yeah its a great ROM, but that boot animation is horrible. I would be embarrassed sitting next to someone why they watch a pink unicorn boot up on my screen. LOL
    01-13-2012 01:48 AM
    Th3ory is done? What do you mean? No longer developing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Yes, he doesn't want to deal with the BS anymore, search for his name and you will find information on the net.
    01-13-2012 05:31 AM
    Yeah its a great ROM, but that boot animation is horrible. I would be embarrassed sitting next to someone why they watch a pink unicorn boot up on my screen. LOL
    Just install the original boot animation. XDA has it and you just flash it through Clockwork.

Anyways, can someone please explains toggles to me? I feel like an *****.
    01-13-2012 08:32 AM
    Just install the original boot animation. XDA has it and you just flash it through Clockwork.

Anyways, can someone please explains toggles to me? I feel like an *****.
    Yeah thats what I usually do, except I just manually drop the bootanimation.zip into the /system/media folder. Faster than booting into CWM.

As far as toggles, they are just switches that are built into the ROM that lets you toggle things on/off like bluetooth, wifi, etc from the notification bar. You can pick which toggles you want and does the same thing that the power control widget does except its integrated into the notification bar
    01-13-2012 09:02 AM
    Do the Verizon apps like nfl mobile worker with this rom? Right now I'm on axiom 2.4 and loving it. Such Th3ory doesn't dev , he does great work.
    01-13-2012 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD