Rooted phone won't charge, turn on, etc. Help!

wkupike2000

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I am running latest Axiom

Mine worked fine until I went to bed. Turned it off to charge as normal and stuck on charger(didn't pay attention to see if it lit up). Woke up and it is dead. Tried to hold down volume buttons + power, tried taking out battery & sim card then holding down power for 10 seconds, and tried another battery that's fully charged(I have the extra battery & external charger). Zilch, a completely dead phone.

I have had zero problems in the 3 weeks I've owned it and been using Axiom. I haven't downloaded a new app in at least a week maybe longer. The computer won't recognize it at all so I can't unroot or do anything to the phone. It doesn't give me the yellow triangle or any option to install drivers. Please help!!

njbuzz

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
had a similar problem last night. phone just turned off. tried the volume + power, charging it, pulling battery. finally i tried putting in the standard battery(i was using the extended) and it came on fine. Switched back to the extended and that worked also. No idea what happened.

Reactions: wkupike2000

wkupike2000

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Yeah not a battery issue, tried 2 different ones I own and one new at Verizon. I finally just took it in and they are shipping a new one overnight. The techs there and the ones they called had no idea. They said it had to be a hardware issue because even if the software got borked, the phone would still charge and attempt to turn on

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance