Franco #15 Kernel Boot Animation

jwaves

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Just updated franco's kernel to 15 and it comes with his boot animation which I dont really like at allll. I was hoping there was a way to get rid of it somehow

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't happy about this either...I like the default bootanimation. Sorry I don't have a link, but if you search galaxy nexus bootanimation in Google, you'll find a link to the original on RootzWiki. You can flash it and get back to the way it was. This should have been an option.

beerhound

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Just updated franco's kernel to 15 and it comes with his boot animation which I dont really like at allll. I was hoping there was a way to get rid of it somehow

15.1 is out now and he removed the boot animation "because of all the hate mail".

I didn't like it either, so I just installed the flux capacitor animation from the thread others linked.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I installed 15 a couple of days ago and didn't notice the boot animation changing. Maybe I just accidentally had the same crappy boot animation as the one in his kernel??? Ha ha. I installed the old nexus 4 color thing instead of the HD stock animation and was too lazy to change it right away.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2