4.0.4 performance numbers

dammitcubs

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So far for me,

combined with Franco's Kernel, I'm getting horrid AnTUTU benchmark and Quadrants and I can see it! I saw some serious slowdown during the AuTUTU knight swinging scene.

What are your results?

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
what are the numbers you're getting ?

running antutu benchmark v2.6 i'm getting 7001
and i'm with quadrant i'm getting 2598

using bugless beast 2/7 combined with franco's kernel 16.2 with cpu set max 1350 minimum 700 (because i read almost everyone saying that throttling too much has some adverse affects). using francoturtle governor too.

what rom are you using? if any at all.

Last edited:

goph_man

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
When you guys say the stuff about benchmark and quadrant what exactly do you mean? I am still a beginner and am trying to learn about everything. Were you guys able to put 4.0.4 on your phones with a different ROM then? I didnt know that you could do that. Currently I am just using gummy ROM with franco's kernel.:)

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
When you guys say the stuff about benchmark and quadrant what exactly do you mean? I am still a beginner and am trying to learn about everything. Were you guys able to put 4.0.4 on your phones with a different ROM then? I didnt know that you could do that. Currently I am just using gummy ROM with franco's kernel.:)

They are CPU performance testing apps that you can download from the market. ROM and Kernel developers (and suck-ups to them [humor]), like to say that they are worthless. Maybe they are, but they're fun to run. I would agree that you can't use them to compare your specific phone to someone else's similar device (because we all install different stuff on our phones), but If you run the test and get a score of x, then change the ROM/kernel and run the test and get a score of x-50%, then it's my opinion that something is WRONG with the new ROM/kernel.

Here's a specific example:

The other day, I updated to Franco's 16 (or maybe 16.1...can't remember) and my Antutu scores went from 7000 to 4900, and my Linpack scores went from 89 to 41. I posted this in Franco's thread and after he looked at it, he discovered that his hot plug code that dropped down to a single core to save battery power could sometimes get stuck, not letting both cores crank up. He fixed it and now (on 16.2) my scores are back up to normal. These scores are not irrelevant.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678