[ROM][5/23/12][4.0.4][AXI0M] CROSSBREED and PATIENT ZERO

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
2def - since you can talk to DT, can you ask him WTF is up with the lock screen color? I've been staring at the lock and such--it's more turquoise than ICS blue. Did he use the same hex code, and is it just something funky? Talked to another cat w/ M1 as well, same deal.

BTW, ICS Blue = #ff33b5e5 lol

I totally agree.. Lol thought it was maybe just me haha.. I'll mention it to him :)

And of course I know that color code by heart... Need it to set my awesome soft key color after every wipe ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][4/8/12][4.0.4][AXI0M]Crossbreed/DRIVEN/PATIENT ZERO

I totally agree.. Lol thought it was maybe just me haha.. I'll mention it to him :)

And of course I know that color code by heart... Need it to set my awesome soft key color after every wipe ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely bro, same deal here.

Please mention it, my OCD is going nuts right now.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

For others on M1 - when going into Music effects in Settings and selecting something already selected, does it FC? I noticed I had to select the unselected item, then select the item back and press OK in order to make sure the selection took.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site

For others on M1 - when going into Music effects in Settings and selecting something already selected, does it FC? I noticed I had to select the unselected item, then select the item back and press OK in order to make sure the selection took.

I don't see the the same thing on M1.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I don't see the the same thing on M1.

Here, let me try to be more precise (also, I had flashed the fixed M1 w/ the sound thing).

Go to Settings ==> Sound ==> Music effects. A box will popup with DSP Manager and MusicFX as choices. I believe DSP was my default. Tap on whatever one is selected. Does it FC/stop working? The only way I can get it to NOT FC is to tap on the unselected option first and then select on the one I want.

Regardless, it all works, I just found it odd.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site

Here, let me try to be more precise (also, I had flashed the fixed M1 w/ the sound thing).

Go to Settings ==> Sound ==> Music effects. A box will popup with DSP Manager and MusicFX as choices. I believe DSP was my default. Tap on whatever one is selected. Does it FC/stop working? The only way I can get it to NOT FC is to tap on the unselected option first and then select on the one I want.

Regardless, it all works, I just found it odd.

Yeah, that is what I tried. I don't see the same behavior. When I tap on the selected one, nothing happens which is what I would expect. I did notice that I do have a third option of Volume+, I removed Volume+ and I noticed no change in the behavior even after a reboot.

Reactions: dmmarck

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, that is what I tried. I don't see the same behavior. When I tap on the selected one, nothing happens which is what I would expect. I did notice that I do have a third option of Volume+, I removed Volume+ and I noticed no change in the behavior even after a reboot.

Weird. Oh well. I don't really tell a difference with DSP either TBH, even if I make settings extreme and such. Maybe mine installed weird?

Edit: and now it's not doing it. Hmm. Maybe it was kernel related b/c I just flashed 133 and it did it on 121? Who knows. Freaking ghost in the machine.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site

Weird. Oh well. I don't really tell a difference with DSP either TBH, even if I make settings extreme and such. Maybe mine installed weird?

Edit: and now it's not doing it. Hmm. Maybe it was kernel related b/c I just flashed 133 and it did it on 121? Who knows. Freaking ghost in the machine.

I've am on 133 also.

blue duck butter

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site

I'm having a serious issue with the is ROM. If my phone is idle for a period of time greater than a few mintues, the screen will not wake back up (turn on). The notification lights will continue to flash, I try unplugging, plugging the AC cord in and it does nothing. I have to do a battery pull for it to return to normal.

Anyone else having this problem?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I'm having a serious issue with the is ROM. If my phone is idle for a period of time greater than a few mintues, the screen will not wake back up (turn on). The notification lights will continue to flash, I try unplugging, plugging the AC cord in and it does nothing. I have to do a battery pull for it to return to normal.

Anyone else having this problem?

No, not here at least. Sounds like a kernel problem. Try flashing the new R133 through the franco updater, use the ondemand governor, and don't check hot plug. If you checke hot plug, it might conflict with it automically hot plugging.

You could ALSO raise your voltages 25-30 for each increment.

Reactions: 2defmouze

blue duck butter

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site

No, not here at least. Sounds like a kernel problem. Try flashing the new R133 through the franco updater, use the ondemand governor, and don't check hot plug. If you checke hot plug, it might conflict with it automically hot plugging.

You could ALSO raise your voltages 25-30 for each increment.

Thanks for the reply. I am VERY new to this. I believe i'm running the Trinity kernel at the moment. How do I go about flashing the R133 through the franco updater? And what is the ondemand governor and hot plug?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the reply. I am VERY new to this. I believe i'm running the Trinity kernel at the moment. How do I go about flashing the R133 through the franco updater? And what is the ondemand governor and hot plug?

Do you have the franco updater app? It's $1.93 in the market (or was), and it's highly recommended--you can flash his kernel or imo's lean kernel.

If you're on M1, I believe its default kernel is franco's R121 release.

So buy the updater, and go to flash the current nightly. You can download it and do it yourself or autoflash.

Ondemand = his default/"best" governor, essentially it bumps power when it's needed, but when it's not needed it stays low

Hot plug = we have 2 cores in the GN. When the screen is off ("screen_off"), CPU1 turns off. When the screen is on ("screen_on"), CPU1 kicks back. It may have negligible battery effects, but it's sorta neat.

It could also be that trinity just doesn't like your phone. That happens and it's exactly why the franco app is nice, b/c you have 4 kernel options--franco "stable" and nightly releases and imo/lean kernel "stable" and nightly releases.

Reactions: blue duck butter

blue duck butter

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site

Do you have the franco updater app? It's $1.93 in the market (or was), and it's highly recommended--you can flash his kernel or imo's lean kernel.

If you're on M1, I believe its default kernel is franco's R121 release.

So buy the updater, and go to flash the current nightly. You can download it and do it yourself or autoflash.

Ondemand = his default/"best" governor, essentially it bumps power when it's needed, but when it's not needed it stays low

Hot plug = we have 2 cores in the GN. When the screen is off ("screen_off"), CPU1 turns off. When the screen is on ("screen_on"), CPU1 kicks back. It may have negligible battery effects, but it's sorta neat.

It could also be that trinity just doesn't like your phone. That happens and it's exactly why the franco app is nice, b/c you have 4 kernel options--franco "stable" and nightly releases and imo/lean kernel "stable" and nightly releases.

Thank, will try. It's funny being the guy needing the advice and direction now. I used to give lots of advice in the webOS forums at webOS nation. Glad to be see there is a community outside webOS that is as helpful and passionate as they (we) are. THanks again!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Thank, will try. It's funny being the guy needing the advice and direction now. I used to give lots of advice in the webOS forums at webOS nation. Glad to be see there is a community outside webOS that is as helpful and passionate as they (we) are. THanks again!

No problem, that's why we're here :D.

Let me know if that works out. I really think it's a kernel issue. Don't worry, my phone hated trinity too.

If that doesn't work, I suggest a clean install of Patient Zero M1. Re-download it (doesn't hurt, trust me!), put it on your SDcard if it isn't already, and then flash it again.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

MORFR is coming...

From DT himself:

Okay Boy and Girls... I have Toggles, APM and CPU Management in Pure AXI0M. Plus, Beats Audio, Sony Bravia, INIT.D, CMPLXTH3ORY Script set, reworked Busy box, Built a solid DSP Manager, and Xcompressed the OS, so the er is optimized and fast as a Cheetah on Meth. That is just AXI0M Base (Official).

I also have a CM9 Module, AOKP Module and a CNA Module that flash and interchange without losing any data, plus they will replace each other so you can switch when ever you want.

I am hoping for tonight, but worst case.... Tomorrow. I am proud as **** about this!!!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Everything dmmarck said... with emphasis on bumping the voltages up as that's what is very likely causing your SOD's (screen of death's).

In the kernel app or your ROM control, raise each slot by at least 25-50, hit Apply, test out for a good while to make sure you have no issues, then you're safe to click Set at Boot. If you have issues, bump them up a little more. Make sure you are solid for at least 2 days before checking Set at Boot... and note that without it checked, any time you reboot remember to go back into the controls and hit Apply to the voltages or it will revert to the default ones.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][4/11/12][4.0.4] The AXI0M Suite of Roms

Thread updated with a placeholder for MORFR. I changed around some of the information featured, and will do a better/cleaner overhaul tonight/tomorrow.

Reactions: 2defmouze

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Everything dmmarck said... with emphasis on bumping the voltages up as that's what is very likely causing your SOD's (screen of death's).

In the kernel app or your ROM control, raise each slot by at least 25-50, hit Apply, test out for a good while to make sure you have no issues, then you're safe to click Set at Boot. If you have issues, bump them up a little more. Make sure you are solid for at least 2 days before checking Set at Boot... and note that without it checked, any time you reboot remember to go back into the controls and hit Apply to the voltages or it will revert to the default ones.

Also, re: set at boot, when you flash a NEW kernel, make sure to uncheck that before you flash. It caused havoc when franco lowered overclocking mhz a month or so ago, and it's good practice IMO.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Also, re: set at boot, when you flash a NEW kernel, make sure to uncheck that before you flash. It caused havoc when franco lowered overclocking mhz a month or so ago, and it's good practice IMO.

Absolutely... glad you remembered to mention that, lol. Any time you flash a new or updated kernel or ROM, even if you are doing a full wipe for a ROM, its recommended you remember to uncheck any Set at Boot options you have set. :)

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][4/11/12][4.0.4] AXI0M - Roms by DroidTh3ory

No problem ;).

How's the OP redo look? Still some work to do...had to change the title b/c I ran out of space lol

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech