[AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.25

jimmyt

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
great rom so far - only things that I dont like are battery life - getting about 9 hours vs. 12 with monolith.. but it may just take a few days to settle in. Other problem is I cant get a protected app bought from the market to install.. whats the work around? Isnt it something inside of build.prop?

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My device is very smooth too, thanks to the V6 mod. But the battery life like others mentioned, isn't so well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
My device is very smooth too, thanks to the V6 mod. But the battery life like others mentioned, isn't so well.

Check out your voltage settings and under volt. I start with 25 under what's already there.

Dropped from XparentLiquidNexus via TapaTalk

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I thought aokp had the most tweaks, but this rom actually has a lot more. Great rom. New daily driver for now. :)

*insert witty tapatalk2 sig*

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just flashed Francos Kernel 121 nightly on here and it is very smooth :). Is it recommended I download his updater from the play store? If it will benefit me, I sure will get it.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed Francos Kernel 121 nightly on here and it is very smooth :). Is it recommended I download his updater from the play store? If it will benefit me, I sure will get it.

I would recommend downloading his updater. It's worth the price since you will get the updates all the time for FREE.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Isnt there suppose to be an update coming out for this rom ? :confused:
Might just wait for that before I try this Rom.

Last edited:

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Uncertain, but it's on 4.0.4..

Also, if you change your kernel, make sure you run the V6 script again. I went kernel happy yesterday, had a couple of random reboots, did the V6 script after adjusting my voltage and BAM, excellence.

Right now I'm on franco's latest nightly.

Reactions: Hovik818

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Here's the one thing I don't get, and probably I'm just missing something:

How come there are two sets of toggles in the pull down bar, and how come I either can't configure or remove completely the top set.

Is it me??

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Here's the one thing I don't get, and probably I'm just missing something:

How come there are two sets of toggles in the pull down bar, and how come I either can't configure or remove completely the top set.

Is it me??

One of them is a widget and the other is a toggle.

Reactions: zero neck

Hovik818

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone else confirm that Temple Run doesn't work on this rom? The graphics mess up for me...

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Go to liquid control. Toggles. Then power widget. You can disable it from there. I'm sure you can disable at least one or the other

Reactions: zero neck

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Isnt there suppose to be an update coming out for this rom ? :confused:
Might just wait for that before I try this Rom.

Version 1.25 just released last week. There may be another update but I personally havent seen anything about it(but I'm just a drop in the bucket)

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
thanks sic, you man.

was lookin in the wrong place as usual.

aaand of course now that i can get rid of it, i've found a good use for it. skip tracks/play pause.

Last edited:

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I set my toggle up so when I press and hold the system settings icon they pop up. The only thing I have active there is USB fast charge and torch. I use the power widget ALL the time.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I set my toggle up so when I press and hold the system settings icon they pop up. The only thing I have active there is USB fast charge and torch. I use the power widget ALL the time.

yeah now that i've got this settled, it's working out pretty well. music controls up top in the power widget, everything else in the toggles, which are hidden usually.

I hardly use toggles bc i dont bother turning off gps and i never use bluetooth. pretty much only toggle wifi on and off when i need to.

fast charge will come in handy tho for sure.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
yeah now that i've got this settled, it's working out pretty well. music controls up top in the power widget, everything else in the toggles, which are hidden usually.

I hardly use toggles bc i dont bother turning off gps and i never use bluetooth. pretty much only toggle wifi on and off when i need to.

fast charge will come in handy tho for sure.

Fast charge. Hell yeah. I use that all the time too. What about the LTE toggle? You don't use that one?