[AOSP] LIQUIDSMOOTH-v1.25

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
So I posted this a thread but thought I might get some more attention here.
Running Liquid 1.35
Any way to get NFL and my Verizon to work, get error code 305 and wants me to install verizon client login but says my device is not compatible.

Thanks,
Xanth

I think I've seen a fix for this over on xda. I'll try and track it down for you :thumbup:

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.35 via Xparent Tapatalk2

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I think I've seen a fix for this over on xda. I'll try and track it down for you :thumbup:

got it too work, needed to install a droid app installer and a "patch file" all good once agin in ROM land!
Have a great weekend!

Xanth

DB12088

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Flashed and running 1.4 now ,so far it is smooth and fast I will post later if any bugs show up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Do the extras change too? Do we need to grab those each time as well? Thanks! Love this ROM!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ScooberJake

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems with Go SMS Pro? Constantly crashes on this ROM. I love Liquid otherwise, but I nEEEEEd Go SMS. Any ideas? Thanks.

gypsy76#AC

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone no how to disable the notification bar while at lock screen. In other words while at the lock screen I don't want the notification bar to enable me to get to home screen just an ocd thing I guess please pm me if you know how. Asked in other forums and searched.... no results....

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have 1.4 flashed and have mass effect infiltrator working? I'm still on 1.35 and I'm wondering if its my version that won't let me download the SD card data

Update... MEI works now. Apparently it wasn't getting along with 1.35

Last edited:

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't find the stock 4.0.2 music app. On Google play. :/

Edit: giving "google play music" a try. Seems closely the same with just an added feature of being able to wirelessly stream music to your device via live play black?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't find the stock 4.0.2 music app. On Google play. :/

Edit: giving "google play music" a try. Seems closely the same with just an added feature of being able to wirelessly stream music to your device via live play black?

Here is a link with the aosp music player. Unzip the file.

http://db.tt/SctyHWhJ

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Here's a little bug I notice. Volume lags about a second or two only when lowering the volume. Volume works in sync perfectly tho while raising the volume.

tylermich7

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Upgrading to 1.4. Do I need to factory reset again? Or can I clear just the caches before flashing?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running LiquidSmooth ICS v1.25.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I didn't notice in previous posts, but maybe this was asked, but will Liquid be updated with whatever the official update had to offer in addition to the Liquid goodness? It's that even necessary? I've had good results with LR anyway, so just kinda curious. (Been bouncing between Redemption and Liquid and really like and appreciate both!)
Thanks!