09-18-2013 06:30 PM
409 ... 151617
tools
    Hi, I have a question for you guys and was hoping you could provide an answer for this. I have a verizon GNEX and got the 4.2 update yesterday. I updated the phone and I got terrible signal on my Phone. So I reverted back to 4.1 and had perfect reception again.

My question is, can I update my phone to 4.2 and then go back, unlock my bootlooder and "JUST" flash the radios that were in 4.1.....? Is this possible....? I have a MAC and I have been flashing everything through the "Terminal" command...

so my phone would have 4.2 (verizon) and my Radios would be from 4.1... Possible....?

Please advise.
    Yeah - here's how I would do it though -
    I would unlock and root 4.1 first - and install the RootKeeper app.
    Next, you can get the 4.2.2 update for rooted 4.1 users - if you can't find it, let me know in here and i'll find the link for ya.
    After you install 4.2.2 for root (which is the same thing as the update except that it's got root access built in), then you can reboot, go back into recovery, and flash the radios of your choice from the OP of this thread.

If you need any of this clarified let me know and i'll break it down a little further.
    03-25-2013 08:49 AM
    I seen a screenshot of newer radios, I just flashed the newest ones and they were the same ones I already had...the newest ones are I515.10 V.FK01 / I515.FK02

Anybody know where I can get them from?
    05-27-2013 08:11 PM
    I seen a screenshot of newer radios, I just flashed the newest ones and they were the same ones I already had...the newest ones are I515.10 V.FK01 / I515.FK02

Anybody know where I can get them from?
    edit: links in OP should be up to date, but this link also has those radios.

[Radios][VZW] All Radios in Flashable Zip [updated 28 Mar 2013] - Galaxy Nexus - RootzWiki
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
    06-03-2013 02:10 PM
    I flashed the newest ones and their the same ones I've had for awhile...I'm looking for these
    Attached Thumbnails [RADIOS][VZW] Galaxy Nexus Radios and Installation Guide-bkkfxmlccaajqie.png  
    06-03-2013 09:49 PM
    aren't the new ones the same that have been out for like six weeks?
    The radios for me get worse and worse.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-03-2013 10:12 PM
    I've had the I515.09 FK radios for months now and just recently flashed the newest ones but they were still the same .09 version, maybe these truly are the ones I'm looking for but mine didn't flash properly? Can someone else post a screenshot of their newest ones?
    06-04-2013 06:36 PM
    I've had the I515.09 FK radios for months now and just recently flashed the newest ones but they were still the same .09 version, maybe these truly are the ones I'm looking for but mine didn't flash properly? Can someone else post a screenshot of their newest ones?
    word i gotcha. can't really help ya tho, i don't have a gnex anymre.
    06-04-2013 08:40 PM
    I'm not gonna pretend that I read all 17 pages of this thread. I skimmed it but I didn't see anyone ask the question I'm about to ask......

How do you go about choosing which radio to flash? I tried 4 of them already and none of them helped. One of them was absolutely useless.

Is there any one radio that is better than the rest?
    08-21-2013 04:47 PM
    http://shinyrom.goofball.org/Univers...ios-signed.zip

This works well for me, I'm running Shiny 4.3 Rom
    baldwinguy77 likes this.
    09-18-2013 06:30 PM
409 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD