AOKP 4.0.4 radio

brandonx1000

rule the air.
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered my Galaxy Nexus today and I am immediately unlocking and rooting

Does the AOKP rom come with the new radio? Does it even need it?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
You should load them up. Lots say they improved the signal. Haven't heard anyone say it made it worse.

This post courtesy of Tapatalk2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Are there any directions to get me from start to finish?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Download the attached file (4.04 radios), either straight to your phone via browser or to cpu then transfer to phone by usb, then check the md5 with an app called hashdroid (free in market) or by using a file manager such as astro (also free in market - in astro, navigate to the file on your phone and longpress, select preferences or advanced or md5 check - i forget what but it will be apparent) -
the md5 sum must match this character string:
bd63961006aa65e88100017bab2c7fbb

next, make sure you have a nandroid backup just to be on the safe side, make sure you have enough battery (minimum 30 percent), and reboot to recovery mode. this can be done in rom manager (open the app and select reboot to recovery) or can be done manually by turning off the phone, and turning back on while holding vol up, vol down, and power together - then scroll down with vol keys to "recovery" and select with the power key).

in recovery mode - you can clear CACHE and DALVIK CACHE (just to be safe it's not mandatory for this but i would jsut do it anyway), then go to "install zip from sd card" - then "choose zip from sd card" - then navigate to the radio .zip file wherever you put it, and select that.

let it install then select reboot now.

Reactions: SuperChargedJ