SGS 3 touchwiz launcher

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I installed this and would like to remove it. Can someone tell me how?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Did you flash the zip or just install the apk? If its just the apk then just uninstall it. If you flashed the zip then you have to remove it from /system/app... you can do that with root explorer, or use titanium backup to uninstall system apps, or remove it using adb.

Reactions: dmmarck

wcbratton

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I flashed it.

Trying to remove I have done reset, wiped cache, system & delvick and the reflashed the redemption ron but the s3 mod is still on my phone.

wcbratton

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well maybe when I reflashed it just installed the launcher. I just went through installed apps and deleted the launcher. Looked at all apps and don't see anything that appears to be S3 related. I thought when I rebooted since it gave me a choice of launchers the mod was still there. I THINK its gone!?!?

How can I be sure?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Well maybe when I reflashed it just installed the launcher. I just went through installed apps and deleted the launcher. Looked at all apps and don't see anything that appears to be S3 related. I thought when I rebooted since it gave me a choice of launchers the mod was still there. I THINK its gone!?!?

How can I be sure?

Well if its gone, its gone, lol...

Yes I flashed the TW5!

Lesson learned... make a backup before you flash things in the future! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz