[ROM][TORO] Paranoid Android [JellyBean][V 1.6][PreAlpha]

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What's a good kernel that you would recommend? Not the best battery life

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

honestly i havent used PA since jb came out - but in general ive been using a mixture of francos, trinity, and popcorn kernel lately. can't really tell which is best on battery bc i flash a different rom every 2-3 days, and since switching to jb ive been using my 2100 extended battery bc life on the ports was so awful.

so it's kinda hard to gauge. what came built into 1.8?

j.glik14

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This build is awesome. They pretty much have a ROM control app dedicated to customizing app dpi's and the way you want your phone. I'm on big nexus 7 tablet and it is just so sexy.
46c301b6-c434-7a9b.jpg

46c301b6-c4b0-07e9.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It looks far more settled now with cm10 base, IMA try to flash it this weekend when I have some time. 2.0 may be out by then also

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
This Rom is a trip! Just Flashed 1.97, Lets see what All the hype is about. ;)
And for your musical enjoyment (or for my musical enjoyment) I'll be playing Radioheads rendition (while I'm setting this baby up) of , yes, PAranoid Android :p

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK01QXfFtoA[/YT]

Reactions: oxymoron

migespy

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I am having trouble downloading this ROM. I can't find a live DL link anywhere. Please help. Also v1.98 is out and I can't find that for DL either. Frustrated.

Reactions: killroy420

killroy420

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Lol I cant find it either. it's like they DON'T want us to enjoy their ROM...

I tried to think of something witty, but this is all I could come up with.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
the links are down bc goo.im seems to be down = should be up later i would guess.

.. and i'll update this thread when i get a chance, been really busy lately, school and all that starting back.

i asked for a mirror in the rw thread, if someone posts one i'll dl and link it here thru my dropbox.

migespy

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
the links are down bc goo.im seems to be down = should be up later i would guess.

.. and i'll update this thread when i get a chance, been really busy lately, school and all that starting back.

i asked for a mirror in the rw thread, if someone posts one i'll dl and link it here thru my dropbox.

Copy that. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if it comes back up. If you do find a mirror that would be awesome. I was beginning to think there was a secret password to get this ROM

stacman.nexus

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I was just coming by to see what's up since I couldn't find a live link either. Looking forward to trying it since the customizing is what makes it interesting...

The GAPPS link is still live, and if you go there and up one level in the directory you'll find the v1.7a ROM for download. Going backwards, but you can try it out while waiting.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie