Need To Get Back To 4.0.4

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Love jellybean but so far i got too many bugs lol anyone got a link to the factory 4.0.4 files and step by step instructions please and thank you. (I tried searching but didn't find anything)

anthony1117

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Just use wigs root kit. It is the easiest thing I have ever used. I use it to root and unroot all the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Yung_Dilla

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok i have ran into some issues when i type in

''adb reboot bootloader ''

i get error

device not found

i checked adb in device manager i says it's working correctly i tried turning the phone off and on unplugged ohone reconnected it nothing is working. Then the one time it did get passed adb reboot bootloader i got a error after i typed

'' fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-toro-primekk15.img'' which was

''error cannot load bootloader bootloader-toro-primekk15.img

please help :(

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok i have ran into some issues when i type in

''adb reboot bootloader ''

i get error

device not found

i checked adb in device manager i says it's working correctly i tried turning the phone off and on unplugged ohone reconnected it nothing is working. Then the one time it did get passed adb reboot bootloader i got a error after i typed

'' fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-toro-primekk15.img'' which was

''error cannot load bootloader bootloader-toro-primekk15.img

please help :(

You need to make sure USB Debugging is checked off. You could also plug it in, power down, and then hold volume up, volume down, and power at the same time to get the same effect (i.e. getting into the bootloader).

You need to "cd" or change directory to where those images are. I believe that's mentioned in the factory restore guide. Essentially, you have to tell fastboot where it's looking for your stuff.

Reactions: Yung_Dilla

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, I forgot to tell you the easiest way to get back to stock 4.0.4 I am assuming you are already rooted correct?

Then just download from Google Play "Android Toolkit" app.

Open up the app and chose the option to go back to stock 4.0.4

and thank me later ;)

Reactions: Yung_Dilla

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey