[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
No lockscreen targets, yet? Bummer. I really liked build 2 otherwise. Hope it's on their to-do list.

I could have sworn it was in a nightly. Hmph.

---------- Post Merged at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:07 PM ----------

No lockscreen targets, yet? Bummer. I really liked build 2 otherwise. Hope it's on their to-do list.

I could have sworn it was in a nightly. Hmph.

Xanth269

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So did the AOKP 3 and gapps, I like the long press numbers on the qwery row!. time to play around a little to see what other goodies they have added.

jmorosky

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Had some weirdness today running Faux kernel that comes with the ROM. Loss of signal, things freezing, general badness. Switched to Franco's newest nightly and all good so far.

Sent from my Island using my Smoke Monster

joeybcdt

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site

I had to get it using a browser. The android central app didn't see it. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Had some weirdness today running Faux kernel that comes with the ROM. Loss of signal, things freezing, general badness. Switched to Franco's newest nightly and all good so far.

Sent from my Island using my Smoke Monster
I'm also getting loss of signal on Faux's kernel. Did your signal bars go grey, then having to go into/out of airplane mode to fix it? It has been running smoothly other than that issue though. Didn't know if this was a kernel issue or not. I thought maybe it had to do with my dirty flashing from Build 2.