[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

KineticMD

Would-be Doc
Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM} Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

I really liked the old logo better.. It didn't take itself too seriously.. I loved showing off my old boot screen. The new one reminds me of the Mortal Kombat symbol.

It's still a raging unicorn, so I don't think it'll ever take itself TOO too seriously.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully nav button mods come soon. Haven't seen any so far. Miss my menu button. Looking good though for a preview version. Running stable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: AZDROIDX

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Preview 2 is out, but apparently the phone is stuck in speaker phone model so everyone will hear your calls. Definitely staying on Euroskank for a few more builds I believe.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Preview 2 is out, but apparently the phone is stuck in speaker phone model so everyone will hear your calls. Definitely staying on Euroskank for a few more builds I believe.

Lol really? Crikey.

Nav Bar mods work though with it? Hmmm. I'll wait, I presume they'll fix the speakerphone issue sooner than later.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Does Preview 2 include any navigation bar options? I think I'll pass on speakerphone only mode for now. :)

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
It said that something with the nav bar was added, but to the extent of which...I have no idea.

I just flashed prev2. You can rearrange the stock order or add a 4th or 5th key. It also says you can change the color but I have yet to figure that out.

Just figured out that when your in the nav bar settings, if you press the icon it brings up your gallery. From there you change the icon to whatever you want.

Reactions: dmmarck

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Aokp just doesn't have themeing at the moment. I just plain cannot run a stock looking rom.
It will exceed anything shortly theme wise until then, skank on dark jelly is good.

msaly

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know the source of preview 2? I saw the post on RootzWiki - is that person associated with AOKP? The reason I ask is that preview 2 doesn't show up in Roman's goo.im account where his other previews/test roms are. Also, neither Roman or AOKP made an announcement of a preview 2.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know the source of preview 2? I saw the post on RootzWiki - is that person associated with AOKP? The reason I ask is that preview 2 doesn't show up in Roman's goo.im account where his other previews/test roms are. Also, neither Roman or AOKP made an announcement of a preview 2.

+1 !

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Can you link to that and preview 2?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Here is the one I tried and failed. Don't know what I messed up but thank god for nandroids. I couldn't get anything to boot except for a cm9 nightly. Then gapps wouldn't work. Finnaly got a backup of CM9 to work. Now I'm back on 4.0.4! But its working.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/30659-to...view-build-update-toro-preview-2/page__st__70

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Oi. I love aokp, even sporting their case, but I think I may wait lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2