[ROM] Android Open Kang Project- Jelly Bean Style

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know the source of preview 2? I saw the post on RootzWiki - is that person associated with AOKP? The reason I ask is that preview 2 doesn't show up in Roman's goo.im account where his other previews/test roms are. Also, neither Roman or AOKP made an announcement of a preview 2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

One of the Team Kang members has been posting download links in that RW thread.

Sent from my Jelly Bean-equipped Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: msaly

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
4208e6fc-7157-771f.jpg

4208e6fc-716e-ed0e.jpg

Can you tell, I really want a non preview version of aokp?
Still on skank but waiting patiently for build 1.

Sent from phone via Tapatalk2 (;))

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been running into problems today. I flashed prev2, then tried the phone fix. It didn't work. I fixed everything I changed and now I can't get anything to flash. I've tried nandriods and flashing other ROMs that used work that I have saved. No dice, everything bootloops or fails in cwm. Luckily I've got cm9 to flash once, but only once. Now it took 2hrs to get the vicious jb to flash . Any ideas? I've never had any problems close to this. What makes it even harder is I don't have a computer now so everything I do is through the phone.
Also I tried the preview 2.1 and no go there either.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been running into problems today. I flashed prev2, then tried the phone fix. It didn't work. I fixed everything I changed and now I can't get anything to flash. I've tried nandriods and flashing other ROMs that used work that I have saved. No dice, everything bootloops or fails in cwm. Luckily I've got cm9 to flash once, but only once. Now it took 2hrs to get the vicious jb to flash . Any ideas? I've never had any problems close to this. What makes it even harder is I don't have a computer now so everything I do is through the phone.
Also I tried the preview 2.1 and no go there either.

Sounds to me like you're going to need to do a factory image restore to clean you're phone out and reset it. There is a guide stickied with instructions. You will need a computer and to setup fastboot and any associated drivers tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: zero neck and chubb

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Sounds to me like you're going to need to do a factory image restore to clean you're phone out and reset it. There is a guide stickied with instructions. You will need a computer and to setup fastboot and any associated drivers tho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

That's exactly what I thought I would have to do. :(. Was just hoping there would be another way. Oh well, I'll have to wait a few days till I get a computer again. Thanks for the help.