Nandroid backup help

DanielGalvez

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I want to root my nexus and flash jelly bean, and if I make a nandroid backup of my stock rom , would I be able to restore my back up and convert back to stock if I am flashed to jelly bean? I want to flash jb but easily return to stock ics so I can receive the official jelly bean ota

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Usually your nandroid will be fine to restore you to stock. There's always potential for issues cropping up, moreso going back and forth between ICS and JB, but in all honesty, you most likely won't care about the official OTA when it comes time. I recommend Bugless Beast or AOKP's JB ROM for you, although the CM10 Kangs are solid as well. Check Dmmarck's JellyBean Now! thread up top for more info.

In an emergency, with this phone you can always restore the factory images (we have a sticky on how to do that too) to bring you to stock, factory condition and be able to receive any OTA's.

DanielGalvez

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Alright thanks! So you recommend bug less beast? I'm looking for the most stable jb rom closest to stock. I want it to be as if I had a GSM nexus that had already got the ota

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Alright thanks! So you recommend bug less beast? I'm looking for the most stable jb rom closest to stock. I want it to be as if I had a GSM nexus that had already got the ota

Yep, then bugless is for you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084