[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Can someone give me a link to a good matching Trinity kernel? None of the ones I've tried seem to work with this rom or any other. Just hangs on the Google screen. Am I flashing it wrong? I did a full wipe, flashed rom, kernel, then Gapps.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Can someone give me a link to a good matching Trinity kernel? None of the ones I've tried seem to work with this rom or any other. Just hangs on the Google screen. Am I flashing it wrong? I did a full wipe, flashed rom, kernel, then Gapps.

Check the Jelly Bean thread. There's a link to where he keeps the kernels. I use 1420-384 Alpha 35.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Actually came from BuglessBeast, I was just getting tired of "vanilla" Jelly.

I'm just really enjoying the little extras with CM10.

How is the speed comparison between the two roms? I enjoy Euroskank roms and my favorite is Rascream, but I'm gonna try this one out today.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Still on the build from, I think, 7/20; I'm assuming there's been at least one or two new updates since then, so out of curiosity, have they fixed the lock screen wallpaper "bug" (as in, it wouldn't let you change the wallpaper for the lock screen)? Is it okay to "dirty flash" the newer builds?

Also wondering what kernels everyone is using with this ROM. I'm still on the one it came with, and it seems okay, I guess. Anything out there that's better for battery life? I used to use Trinity when I was on Jelly Belly, and battery life seemed pretty bad, but I don't know if that was because of Jelly Belly or Trinity, or what.

SuperChargedJ

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Still on the build from, I think, 7/20; I'm assuming there's been at least one or two new updates since then, so out of curiosity, have they fixed the lock screen wallpaper "bug" (as in, it wouldn't let you change the wallpaper for the lock screen)? Is it okay to "dirty flash" the newer builds?

Also wondering what kernels everyone is using with this ROM. I'm still on the one it came with, and it seems okay, I guess. Anything out there that's better for battery life? I used to use Trinity when I was on Jelly Belly, and battery life seemed pretty bad, but I don't know if that was because of Jelly Belly or Trinity, or what.

I used Trinity and Jelly Belly together and I can definitely say it wasn't the kernel. Long time Trinity user and battery life has been consistently good. You might have a rogue app which has caused the bad battery. Or if you have Auto sync on, it may be constantly syncing which cause the extra drain.

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Not that I know of. I try to turn off all the syncing I can find, and I've had the same apps on my phone throughout different ROMs (backing up, full wiping, and restoring them, I mean, not dirty flashing everything, heh). Battery life on AOKP M5 + franco kernel was pretty great. Like I said, Jelly Belly + Trinity was pretty bad, and right now on Jellybro (with its included kernel), it's sort of in between those two experiences.

kgeier82

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
AnyoNe having issues seeing uploaded picasa web albums? Phone only sees local content. I'm signed into g+ and I have google photos checked to sync under account settings.

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember where I saw this posted before but maps navigation isn't saying the names of streets or exits. Anyone know the fix for this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember where I saw this posted before but maps navigation isn't saying the names of streets or exits. Anyone know the fix for this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Mine have been; it's a missing lib file. Check within the JB thread, I know I posted a link to it at some point. Also be sure you have an offline language pack downloaded.

Vanilla Ice

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I hate to ask this but i want to do this safe...

Can someone please provide me a link to the most current Gapps? And Is there anything else thats required for this ROM? Thanks!

schwars1

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
AnyoNe having issues seeing uploaded picasa web albums? Phone only sees local content. I'm signed into g+ and I have google photos checked to sync under account settings.

I'm having this same issue. And when going to the Gallery settings, I see nothing.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
New gApps is out:
euroskank

changelog:
Please keep in mind, this is a PREVIEW package, there are likely to be bugs! Use at your own risk!

* Adds Jelly Bean Youtube (not available in Google Play Store).
* Adds TalkBack (Accessibility app).
* Adds Jelly Bean Gmail with two-finger expansion.
* Add libpatts_engine_jni_api.so to fix Google Maps not announcing street names.
* Adjust install and update scripts to remove source-built QuickSearchBox.apk (Search) and replace with Velvet.apk (renamed as QuickSearchBox.apk). This prevents the user from ending up with two Search apps.
* Still no good way to fix Gallery not syncing to Picasa without ending up with a second gallery app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude