[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember where I saw this posted before but maps navigation isn't saying the names of streets or exits. Anyone know the fix for this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-nexus-rooting-roms-hacks/193265-fix-gps-settings-fast-connection-accuracy-usa-only.html#post1998835

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
Just an update, dirty flashed the 0727 build now using Lean Kernel 4.2, looks like a great combo, battery life is outstanding, great performance. I don't miss ICS AT ALL! Also using the 0726 gapps.

One happy camper here!

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I see there is a 7/28 build. Do I have to re-flash gapps when going from 7/26 to 7/28?

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I have been running CM9 on my Toro gNex since I rooted it. Looking at all the new JB roms and having my Nexus 7, it was time to flash a JB rom on my gNex. Which one?

Looking through the roms, there are many good ones, with good reviews, although still early in the JB builds. Being a fan of CM, I was waiting for something from CM. I found Euroskanks JellyBro rom. Looked like what I was looking for, downloaded it, euroskank , as well as their gapps, euroskank , and am very happy I did. Stability is great, performance is buttery as expected, battery life on the stock kernel is excellent.

Here is a list of the merges from the CM Jellybean branch: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/status:merged+branch:jellybean,n,z

If you are a CM fan, and especially CM9 user, this is a seamless update from a feature perspective.

Just wanted to give you my perspective on Euroskanks Jellybro, enjoy!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Zruben016

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Latest nightly brings good things! More options for the notification bar including widget buttons! (One of my favorite things about custom roms) Running smoothly with Franco r230.
--Zach

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I seem to recall that the notification drop down was transparent and now its solid black. Is that a setting or am I just crazy.