[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Just curious. Do you flash everyday when these come out?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I was flashing the grouper nightlies just about every day on my Nexus 7.. dirty flashing, of course, after a week or so things started to feel buggy/sluggish so I did a clean install of the 7/31 build and its been good, haven't updated yet as the changelog hasn't shown much changes.

Just started running it on the Gnex yesterday after getting a bit fed up waiting for a solid AOKP build, lol, and its running like a champ. I'm sure I'll dirty flash the new build later today at work or something :)

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I assume this has the theme engine now? Aokp is seeming to be a bit laggy and I think I may go back to this. Loved it when I was on it before.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I assume this has the theme engine now? Aokp is seeming to be a bit laggy and I think I may go back to this. Loved it when I was on it before.

It does, loving it :)
48507ecf-bbe8-915b.jpg
48507ecf-bbef-9ab8.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Stock kernel is sufficient, for now at least :).

I agree. CM kernels are usually very optimized and this one is running great. May try something else in time but I'm good for now.

Also for those unaware there are a number of compatibility issues especially with Jellybean/CM10 and many custom kernels. Wherever possible try to confirm that the kernel developer has acknowledged support for CM10 before flashing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Good to know. I just need to remember that I'm in a marginal coverage area at work and that the ROM needs to settle a few days... and this has a small battery after being on a maxx.

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
DL'ing Euro now. I have the 0726 gapps already, and 0802 are out, and since I'm not worried about auto restore, I may just try my 0726 ones first.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
DL'ing Euro now. I have the 0726 gapps already, and 0802 are out, and since I'm not worried about auto restore, I may just try my 0726 ones first.

Where are the 0802 gapps listed? Having issues on AOKP at the moment, may have to have a backup plan for tonight.

junglesnake98

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I started running the today an I'm loving it. Its harder on the battery then Pete's ROM but its much faster and just as smooth. Great so far!

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Where are the 0802 gapps listed? Having issues on AOKP at the moment, may have to have a backup plan for tonight.

Doing that myself at the moment. Just trying to scrounge up all the updated files I need before the big wipe.

I just got my ticket punched for the skank train. Move over everyone!! There's a lot of AOKP red ass on board!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante