[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I started running the today an I'm loving it. Its harder on the battery then Pete's ROM but its much faster and just as smooth. Great so far!

Can't judge battery on any ROM or kernel til you run them for a couple days. They need to settle and battery needs to recalibrate :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

junglesnake98

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't judge battery on any ROM or kernel til you run them for a couple days. They need to settle and battery needs to recalibrate :)

I know you have used both ROMs, which one do you prefer? And which one gives you better battery life and performance?

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I know you have used both ROMs, which one do you prefer? And which one gives you better battery life and performance?

I'm not a battery life obsessed person. Most battery life situations have more to do with the apps you have installed, the strength of the signal in your area, usage, and kernel.. Than the ROM itself.

Skanks CM10 has been performing as well as anything for me tho, with the included kernel, ondemand governor. :)

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm back and skanked. One question...is there no battery mod on Euroskank? Since Sunday running AOKP I got used to the custom battery icon which shows my percentage. Am I missing something here in the settings?
I also forgot no navigation bar mods.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

junglesnake98

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm back and skanked. One question...is there no battery mod on Euroskank? Since Sunday running AOKP I got used to the custom battery icon which shows my percentage. Am I missing something here in the settings?

I love the battery icon also. But where is a link to that kernel? And do I just flash it on top of what I already have which is just the ROM with the kernels and gaps built in. And thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

The battery mod is located under Settings->System (under Interface)->Status Bar->Battery status style (under General).

I don't like it as much as the Circle Percentage one, but it's a minor annoyance for me.

Keekers11

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I like the Circle Percentage one too.

All of a sudden my option to change the display colors/vibration became un-clickable. Has this happened to anyone else?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The battery mod is located under Settings->System (under Interface)->Status Bar->Battery status style (under General).

I don't like it as much as the Circle Percentage one, but it's a minor annoyance for me.

I found this last night. I should have just looked again before I posted. I knew I saw it before. I think I was trying to do everything too fast and jumped over that one. However, they still don't have the battery icon I was using in AOKP. It was kind of a circle mod, but it had very small dots on the circle instead of a thicker solid line.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Havn a reboot issue here, it doesn't. HAve to manually power this baby up and/or pull battery to boot her up. (I did mod the heck of her so maybe, don't know) Yes I cleaned flashed this rom.
EDit: Seems like a new kernel did the trick, feisty b&tC$. :)

Last edited:

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The circle Percentage mod is showing for me when I select "icon". Is this only because my theme overrides this setting as stock?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
SOOOO COOOOLLLIO......... Goo Manager app has just informed me of an UPDATE for EuroSKanK.. DOwnloading now

Keekers11

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
All of a sudden my option to change the display colors/vibration became un-clickable. Has this happened to anyone else?

*bump*

Out of curiosity has anyone updated to " cm-10-20120803.0953-toro?"
I am still using "cm-10-20120802.0937-toro." It doesn't seem like there have been many changes (unless someone else has updated and knows otherwise). Let me know please

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I updated to the 802 file this morning. Did a clean install with no TiBu. Shut down the phone and it would not boot past the Google screen for a good minute. Downloading the 803 file now. I'll dirty flash this one and see what happens. :D

Sent from a gelatinous form of nexus

7stringer

I have The Rickets
Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Never had a boot issue. Took a while to boot compared to Jelly Belly and AOKP, but the overall ROM experience has been fine.