[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Directory index ? styled with h5ai
You can also update from terminal emulator once the kernel is in place.

$ su
# lkflash
yny7ygu9.jpg

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
From you link, what filed do I download? Once I download, I just enter the path you provided?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Towards the bottom, look for the latest date. The numbers in the end of each file represent what the low frequency is for that file.

Tapatalk sent from the GneX

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Towards the bottom, look for the latest date. The numbers in the end of each file represent what the low frequency is for that file.
The path I provided is for updates. Or just use the Franco app.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for all the questions. Is it safe to flash through franco's kernels? It said to download supersu but I have superuser. Download experimental or stable?

Thanks everyone

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for all the questions. Is it safe to flash through franco's kernels? It said to download supersu but I have superuser. Download experimental or stable?

Thanks everyone

Superuser is bunk on this ROM, IMO, download supersu for a better experience.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I haven't ran into any issues with Superuser for this ROM.

With that said, SuperSU is better IMO.
For some reason TWRP app just doesn't function 100% with Superuser, ever since I started using SuperSu all the functionality s of the app just started working. Plus the SuperUser was never able to update it's binaries on my phone so I just gave up on it.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
OK downloaded supersu and will delete superuser. I will report back when I flash leankernel. Which is preferred? Experimental or stable?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
OK downloaded supersu and will delete superuser. I will report back when I flash leankernel. Which is preferred? Experimental or stable?

You're fine with either, His Experimentals are actually stable as well. His latest experimental seems to have a much better battery life, but it could just be a placebo effect.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't see anyone else chattering about issues with 1106. So here I go.

I always clean install.

I experianced force closes in contacts while trying to change a contact pic. I rebooted a couple o times and eventually reinstalled 1106.

I had force closes while activating my Swift key 3 app. The app sent me to settings and it force closed before I could select anything. Again nothing changed after reboots and a reinstall.

Neither of these issues resolved until I went back to 1104.:-!

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't see anyone else chattering about issues with 1106. So here I go.

I always clean install.

I experianced force closes in contacts while trying to change a contact pic. I rebooted a couple o times and eventually reinstalled 1106.

I had force closes while activating my Swift key 3 app. The app sent me to settings and it force closed before I could select anything. Again nothing changed after reboots and a reinstall.

Neither of these issues resolved until I went back to 1104.:-!

I haven't ran into any of those issues. Have you tried fixing permissions? Or perhaps verify that the MD5 is valid? Do you use TiBU to restore your apps + data?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
For those running leankernel, what settings if any did you change?

When in doubt just go with the stock settings, maybe up the GPU to 384 that's all that's really needed with the Leankernel Milestone. ;)