Visit site
OK. I'll try new radios. After I installed new ROM I had different radios. :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

bbudnick5001

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
OK. I'll try new radios. After I installed new ROM I had different radios. :(

You shouldn't have different radios, almost every ROM out there doesn't touch your radios.

scosch

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded and flashed the ROM and GAPPS currently listed on the website linked in the original post. When I rebooted, I got an error that said "unfortunately the process com.google.gapps has stopped" and when I click OK a bunch of times it then gives me an error that says "Unfortunately, the setup wizard has stopped."

I'm thinking I either got a bad GAPPS file or I didn't flash them correctly. I first wiped data/factory restore, then wiped cache, then dalvik cache. Then I flashed the ROM. I immediately flashed the GAPPS file without closing CWM. Did I do something wrong? Should I try a different GAPPS file?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I just downloaded and flashed the ROM and GAPPS currently listed on the website linked in the original post. When I rebooted, I got an error that said "unfortunately the process com.google.gapps has stopped" and when I click OK a bunch of times it then gives me an error that says "Unfortunately, the setup wizard has stopped."

I'm thinking I either got a bad GAPPS file or I didn't flash them correctly. I first wiped data/factory restore, then wiped cache, then dalvik cache. Then I flashed the ROM. I immediately flashed the GAPPS file without closing CWM. Did I do something wrong? Should I try a different GAPPS file?

Did you flash the 4.2 gapps? The ones in the first post are for 4.1.2.
Go up a few posts here and download the 4.2 gapps seigagen posted.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Canuckfan

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Folks are stating that there is a more proper GAPPS available with the following:
Goo.im Downloads - Downloading gapps-JOP40C-Gesture-Photosphere-Wallet.zip

I am testing it shortly.

EDIT: Safe to say this GAPPS has everything working... syncing, email, etc. Haven't seen an app crash yet.
GAPPS working smoothly except for it doesn't include the stock email client.

Would it work if I pushed the apk to the systems folder? Is it emailgoogle.apk and/or exchange2google.apk?

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
GAPPS working smoothly except for it doesn't include the stock email client.

Would it work if I pushed the apk to the systems folder? Is it emailgoogle.apk and/or exchange2google.apk?

I did a clean install. All apps were accounted for.

Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus. It IS better than the iPhone 5.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I just tried to flash 4.2 through recovery and I couldn't connect to the network(stuck at the "Do you have a Google account?" screen. What am I doing wrong? Yes, I did a completely clean install.

Dracolan

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have not update my ROM since the cm-10-20120827.0742 version of the file and was looking to update it. But it looks like from what i am reading that the new builds do not have all the functionality of the one i am running because they are trying 4.2 out now, is that correct? If so then I will probably wait a bit longer to update.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I just tried to flash 4.2 through recovery and I couldn't connect to the network(stuck at the "Do you have a Google account?" screen. What am I doing wrong? Yes, I did a completely clean install.

Same here. I had to roll back to 1125 to connect again.

Last edited:

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Yep, it's a work in progress at this point and there isn't much integrated yet. If you want a taste of 4.2 look at MMuzzy's. It's mostly stock, but stable and everything works. Otherwise it's probably best to let CM hash 4.2 out a bit if your looking for a daily driver.

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
New 1127 is up and connection issues should be resolved.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It looks to be resolved now.

edy7equ7.jpg

However, the Google gmail account sign up did pop again. But i believe it may have come from the GAPPS I posted yesterday.

Brought to you by the Google Galaxy Nexus. It IS better than the iPhone 5.