[ROM][CM10][JB] Euroskank JellyBro

bawoo

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi bawoo, the last Euroskank prior to 4.2.x is dated what? 11-26 or so? I am still running 4.1.2 dated 10-19 with 07-23 xoomdev GAPPs and like it. Stable, does everything I need. No real need to update to 4.2.x as I see it.

So the last Skankification was 11/16. I was super hesitant to flash, but am somewhat glad I did (?). I'm trying to find a good kernel though.

And to my previous question, I cannot find the development tab anywhere

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
So the last Skankification was 11/16. I was super hesitant to flash, but am somewhat glad I did (?). I'm trying to find a good kernel though.

And to my previous question, I cannot find the development tab anywhere

Go to about phone, go down to build number, and tap it about 7 times and you will see a message when developer has been activated. As for kernel, I am using franco's and get good life.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it's a CM10.1 thing (probably is), but lately I've been getting a lot of notification sounds as if I have a notification, but there's no notification in the status bar. I check all my mail apps, my messengers etc... And they are all current with no unread messages or mails.

Anybody else getting this?

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via TapaTalk.

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
No sounds here. Did you try wipe cache and davlink?

Yeah. I do that every flash. I'm zeroing in on it. I think I'm getting notification sounds whenever battery charge is connected.

I'm beginning to suspect it's tied to the new dashclock widget. Doubt it's the rom.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via TapaTalk.

rossnovak123

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently running JDX (Jelly Belly) Rom. It was the first rom I ever flashed and have been flashing its updates ever since. I'm still not 100% confident in my flashing abilities but want to flash a different rom, because, well because I'm bored. Been reading a lot of great things about Euroskank and CM in general and want to take it for a test drive. To get started I'm assuming I should first do a titanium back up, but not exactly sure what the next steps are to get the right set up with CM10? Thanks for any help in advance.

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running JDX (Jelly Belly) Rom. It was the first rom I ever flashed and have been flashing its updates ever since. I'm still not 100% confident in my flashing abilities but want to flash a different rom, because, well because I'm bored. Been reading a lot of great things about Euroskank and CM in general and want to take it for a test drive. To get started I'm assuming I should first do a titanium back up, but not exactly sure what the next steps are to get the right set up with CM10? Thanks for any help in advance.

Yes do a back up of all your apps and do a nandroid. Also update cwm.

bawoo

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know where to post any feature suggestions, but have you checked out the new "Halo" feature from Paranoid Android Rom? It utilizes the Facebook-esque bubble for messenger, but makes it usable for other apps, such as Gmail, Gtalk, etc.. I saw a video on it at Lifehacker here: Paranoid Android Brings Chat Head-Style Multitasking to Nexus Devices Any chance we could see this incorporated somewhere along the lines when it goes into Beta? I believe it's Alpha right now?

Of course, you may already be doing this..which would be a welcome treat with CM RC 10.1 being released and all..BTW, I enjoy this ROM much more than others..

BCole8888

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty much update to the newest daily ROM. Since around May 1st, I have periods of time where the phone won't stay with the screen off. It's doing it now. I can hit the power button to lock the screen and turn it off, and it comes right back on after a few seconds. Even if I leave it alone to power the screen off on it's own, it comes right back on. Anyone have an ideas?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty much update to the newest daily ROM. Since around May 1st, I have periods of time where the phone won't stay with the screen off. It's doing it now. I can hit the power button to lock the screen and turn it off, and it comes right back on after a few seconds. Even if I leave it alone to power the screen off on it's own, it comes right back on. Anyone have an ideas?

Have you checked to make sure it's not an app waking the device?

BCole8888

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Did you clear cache and davlink?
Yes, I do that each time the new ROM is finished flashing. It's weird, it will go days without doing it, then once it starts, it persists even through a reboot. I'm wondering if it could be related to a weak cell signal or something random like that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie