[ROM][4.1.1][AOSP] Codename Android 3.0.0 [JB][07/31/2012]

stacman.nexus

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Great news, thanks for the update.

I don't care about the history, the guy can package these ROMs better than most, and everything works the way it's supposed to...

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been extremely curious about this ROM. I have never flashed a CNA ROM before but the fact that this has all the goodies AOKP did from ICS and MORE really makes me wanna give it a whirl.

I just might NAndroid my current daily driver and give this a shot today.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Well folks I just updated our thread for those interested :) He is now hosting on goo.im so links go straight to the downloads page there. All successive builds should be posted there. I must say I am happy he got a fix out fast for the lockscreen lag. That was a little annoying but glad I got the custom carrier label back (having Verizon Wireless on my Nexus phone irritates me). I will try and be better about keeping this thread updated as CodeNameDroid updates on his site. Thanks again to him as well as all of the great development teams that have created super sweet features we love baked into these sweet treat of an OS we call Jellybean :D

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been extremely curious about this ROM. I have never flashed a CNA ROM before but the fact that this has all the goodies AOKP did from ICS and MORE really makes me wanna give it a whirl.

I just might NAndroid my current daily driver and give this a shot today.

Trust me, you will not be disappointed. TONS of features and he makes very stable ROMs (kudos to the developers he mentions for their features they bring to the table, of course).

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Well folks I just updated our thread for those interested :) He is now hosting on goo.im so links go straight to the downloads page there. All successive builds should be posted there. I must say I am happy he got a fix out fast for the lockscreen lag. That was a little annoying but glad I got the custom carrier label back (having Verizon Wireless on my Nexus phone irritates me). I will try and be better about keeping this thread updated as CodeNameDroid updates on his site. Thanks again to him as well as all of the great development teams that have created super sweet features we love baked into these sweet treat of an OS we call Jellybean :D

Thank you!

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
3.3.1 was released earlier today that fixed some problems and enhanced the performance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
3.3.1 was released earlier today that fixed some problems and enhanced the performance

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yep. First post of thread was updated with it. Glad the lockscreen lag is gone!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep. First post of thread was updated with it. Glad the lockscreen lag is gone!

Does you or anyone else here have a link to a mirror of 3.3.1? The original DL link isnt working atm.

EDIT: NVM, links are working again.

Last edited:

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I installed 3.3.1 this morning and I must say I like it better than Euroskank CM10. At least from a feature standpoint. I'll have to see how it treats my battery and if there are any glitches. But so far so good.

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I installed 3.3.1 this morning and I must say I like it better than Euroskank CM10. At least from a feature standpoint. I'll have to see how it treats my battery and if there are any glitches. But so far so good.

I did like the fact ( in skank) that when u got a text in the notification drop down you had the option to call.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
With 3.3.1 I get options to text from the notification if I miss a call but not call when I get a txt. I added VZW message app so I can do group text. That app is hitting the notifications now and it doesn't even have a call option. I like the stock messaging app better. I just wish it handled group text messages differently.

Anyway, 3.3.1 has been flawless for me. I dirty flashed straight from 3.2 (I got busy and neer flashed 3.3.0). He added home screen options so you can choose how many home screens you want and which one is the default. I like it. :)

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is just an issue with CNA, or ROMs in general, but does anyone have issues with the typing/ autocorrect? I'm still on 3.2, but one very annoying issue I keep experiencing is, when I'm typing, if I misspell a word, sometimes it won't autocorrect for some reason; when I backspace to manually correct it, it suddenly jumbles the word back with the previous word, and if I keep backspacing, it will sometimes keep pushing back and jumbling with the previous word, and the one after that, etc. So, sometimes I end up having to delete an entire sentence just because I backspaced to correct one misspelled word. Pretty irritating.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is just an issue with CNA, or ROMs in general, but does anyone have issues with the typing/ autocorrect? I'm still on 3.2, but one very annoying issue I keep experiencing is, when I'm typing, if I misspell a word, sometimes it won't autocorrect for some reason; when I backspace to manually correct it, it suddenly jumbles the word back with the previous word, and if I keep backspacing, it will sometimes keep pushing back and jumbling with the previous word, and the one after that, etc. So, sometimes I end up having to delete an entire sentence just because I backspaced to correct one misspelled word. Pretty irritating.

Cannot say I have noticed this, but I use Swiftkey 3 as my keyboard of choice on all ROMs so it could be a CNA issue, but I have not heard or read anything about this as an issue with this release. Did you dirty flash or clean install? Did you come from another ROM or an earlier version of CNA?

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

No keyboard issue here either

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Dirty flashed from the previous CNA release. I suppose I can live with it, though. Once the first AOKP JB milestone comes out, I'm doing a fresh install on that.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Dirty flashed from the previous CNA release. I suppose I can live with it, though. Once the first AOKP JB milestone comes out, I'm doing a fresh install on that.

Agreed. I have been using this as my daily driver until then, but man CNA is gonna make it hard for me to leave. It has all the features I like in one ROM :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance