[ROM][4.1.1][AOSP] Codename Android 3.0.0 [JB][07/31/2012]

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hm. I guess my typing problem isn't CNA-specific, because I have the same problem on my tablet, which is running a completely different JB ROM (and was "clean flashed"). I wonder what causes this issue...? That's pretty annoying.

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I recall an earlier post someone mentioned lag time with the unlock screen, which I had not seen until now. Running 3.4.0.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
3.4.1 has been rock solid for me.

One suggestion for the OP would be to just link Verizon GN section of Codename Forum so you won't have to update the OP here with each release. It's easy enough to look in "ROM Releases" for the latest version.

Galaxy Nexus Verizon - Codename Android

Will add their forum link. Unfortunately, you will still need to go to their link (CNA's page on goo.im) to download each update.

VAVA Mk2

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Fixed the links on the OP and will basically for each new release just update the info for the new version. All new versions of GAPPS and the ROM will appear in the links provided and there is a direct link now to the GNex VZW Rom Releases forum at CodeNameAndroid.com :D

pmcd1962

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Did a clean install of 3.5 and it's great. Best CNA ROM yet.

I have a problem toggling the torch from the lock screen. It will turn on but not off. I end up having to reboot.

Also the timer does not clear from the notifications drop down menu.

Other than that I really like the new features.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20