STUCK AT GOOGLE BOOT SCREEN, Please help me

wildchild420187

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
OK, so here is what happend, i unlocked bootloader and flashed clockwork mod and installed it, the vid i watched said this would root the phone so i did it but it did not work, the phone worked fine until i rebooted it and now it is just stuck

wildchild420187

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
it was a youtube video, yes i can get into fastboot, but i can not get into recovery mode. there is an android dude with a red triangle above his chest

wildchild420187

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Basically, i think i deleted the OS and i never mad a backup, so i guess i need to go from there but ive been trying different things all day to no avail, im ready to throw it away but i know it can be fixed, i just dont know how to do it

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure how you were rooting, but I would suggest wug's kit. With his kit you can go back to stock OS and start over.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the same thing happen to me would not let me go to recovery mode had the red triangle I just reloaded the stock image and it booted up fine then went back and rooted it worked fine the second time

wildchild420187

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I got back into a temporary CWM and i know what i did now, i formated /system. is there any way to fix this? all the help i can get would be great, i think im on the right path, but im just not sure

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I got back into a temporary CWM and i know what i did now, i formated /system. is there any way to fix this? all the help i can get would be great, i think im on the right path, but im just not sure

If you formatted system after flashing a rom you deleted the rom lol.

Format system before you flash the rom, then flash the rom. Do you still have the rom and such on the sdcard? Do a clean wipe and go from there.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
You need to install the drivers manually. Do that.

Also, don't use YouTube videos. Use our guides, that way we know exactly what you did and how you can fix it. Trust me, we know what we're doing :).

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
what drivers lol you have to talk to me like im 2 ROFL

Nah, no real time at the moment, headed to bed and walking you through over the Nexus 7 would be a pain lol.

Open up Wug's Toolkit. It should driver setup thing--look around in the app. Click it, do it manually. It has everything there for you.

wildchild420187

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Nah, no real time at the moment, headed to bed and walking you through over the Nexus 7 would be a pain lol.

Open up Wug's Toolkit. It should driver setup thing--look around in the app. Click it, do it manually. It has everything there for you.

does wugs already have the stock recovery file? do i have to download it some place? im gonna start with the drivers, i think i tried that earlier and got frustrated lol time to have a cig and try it again lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1