Need some PRO help

Bdg623

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, off top much thx to every poster on every thread... u guys r what make this forum. OK to business, Im running a version of liquid rom where I can shrink the navigation bar to 24ppi but its way out of date. I know the search option is my friend and I've tried with no luck. Can some one help me with a newer rom with this option
If not jb maybe a newer ics rom with in the past 2 months with this option .thx before hand to the helpful people, i love u guys. and to the trolls. Enjoy ur food. Its makes my day entertaining.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Check rootzwiki.com sir, many a ROM available if you're just looking for something new.. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, off top much thx to every poster on every thread... u guys r what make this forum. OK to business, Im running a version of liquid rom where I can shrink the navigation bar to 24ppi but its way out of date. I know the search option is my friend and I've tried with no luck. Can some one help me with a newer rom with this option
If not jb maybe a newer ics rom with in the past 2 months with this option .thx before hand to the helpful people, i love u guys. and to the trolls. Enjoy ur food. Its makes my day entertaining.

For navigation bar resizing.
AOKP for the win. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon