Group Text Messaging for JB - ACHIEVED!

Jackpot0

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
That's what I'm looking into. Both devices are similar. I'm no dev but I think it can be ported. I would love to learn how to

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

kevlar924

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Any news on if this is implemented anywhere yet? I'm running it with jelly belly ROM, and still there are several bugs, but still worth it to me!

Jetdr

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Can we please get this into CM. Someone has to be able to do this....PLEASE!!! OP, great work I just wish this would get the attention of the DEV's

Jackpot0

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
How do we get Google to understand? There is a 10 page thread at the google android website and Google hasn't even addmitted to there being a problem that I can find.

I don't think that's going to happen. Since this is open source is it hard to make available to other devices?

Jackpot0

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Can we please get this into CM. Someone has to be able to do this....PLEASE!!! OP, great work I just wish this would get the attention of the DEV's

I've been trying to contact the dev who made it but can't reach him. Everyone I've talked to they've said it should not be hard to port over. I have no dev skills though

thebeen

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i'm definitely eagerly waiting until some more ROMs implement it. I'm running JellyBelly 8.1 and its in there. 8.2 has some bug fixes to it, but haven't gotten around to flashing it. About 90% of people I text are on iPhones and they LOVE to group text, so this feature has been light and day for me. I'm hoping it gets into CM10 or AOKP sometime soon ... else I wish I had some dev skills of my own so I could do it myself, ha

Jackpot0

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Well here it is and it's only working on this device. Does anyone know if we can get it for other devices?

Jetdr

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Go to rootzwiki forum. I started a thread over there. Invisiblek built a CM 10 version for the GS3. I'm using it now and it works just fine. Check it out and help us test it!!