Reboot Question

Clarkmc3

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently running the 9-15-12 update of XenonHD with LeanKernel. If I use the reboot feature on the power menu it takes a good amount of time to reboot. It stays at the Google Splash Screen. Sometimes I have had to do a battery pull and then it will come back up after 3 or 4 minutes. It started a week ago when I was trying out a version of MIUI. Any help is greatly appreciated.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running the 9-15-12 update of XenonHD with LeanKernel. If I use the reboot feature on the power menu it takes a good amount of time to reboot. It stays at the Google Splash Screen. Sometimes I have had to do a battery pull and then it will come back up after 3 or 4 minutes. It started a week ago when I was trying out a version of MIUI. Any help is greatly appreciated.

It's normal. That's Jelly Bean. It does file system checks at boot which take a bit of time, particularly if there are processes that need to end when you reboot. No need to panic :).

Clarkmc3

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so now I'm experiencing a new issue. I'm at work and now I'm on "Network Extender" instead of normal data? Could this be from the new JB radios I flashed earlier?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so now I'm experiencing a new issue. I'm at work and now I'm on "Network Extender" instead of normal data? Could this be from the new JB radios I flashed earlier?

Yup, another issue that crept up immediately after the new radios were released into the wild. Normal :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol