Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Put this in my Galaxy S1 Fascinate running CM10. Works faster and better than the stock camera! can't wait for Photo Sphere to work.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Ah ok.. So am I screwed since I tried to install?? I've tried deleting it.. rebooting.. re-doing the process.. and then rebooting.. now I get the same Gallery Error right away even when I'm not going to the Gallery.

Dirty flash your rom. That should clear it out. Do a system wipe for good measure, although the rom will take care of it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the work OP

is there any way of it ever evolving into an APK you install over your current camera (ala play store updates). TIA

IllIPINO

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Does this work with rigel r3 based on 4.1.2? Or is it strictly 4.1.1? Cause i downloaded, moved to system/app under the name googlegallery.apk, fixed permissions, rebooted and got nothing except for an error. :'(

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Does this work with rigel r3 based on 4.1.2? Or is it strictly 4.1.1? Cause i downloaded, moved to system/app under the name googlegallery.apk, fixed permissions, rebooted and got nothing except for an error. :'(

I'm on 4.1.2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

stearic

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So when in the gallery, there's an icon at the lower left corner (3 circles over lapping in the middle). What does this do? It also force closes on me. Apologies if this is an already known bug.

esteway.619

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
So when in the gallery, there's an icon at the lower left corner (3 circles over lapping in the middle). What does this do? It also force closes on me. Apologies if this is an already known bug.

Its the photo editor key. And ya its a known bug.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

WizardBGR

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
+1 - when clicked it says "Unfortunately the process com.google.android.gallery3d has stopped"...

jimmy5cent

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Impressive work. Thanks to your dedication and ingenuity we all get a new toy to play with. Thanks for sharing your hard work. I hope getting photo sphere to work goes smoothly.

janoski

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
You mate require as many kudos' you can get!

Works brilliantly on CM10 on a GS3 international no problems with any of the functions