Jelly Bean 4.2 Camera

tvBilly#AC

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
JB 4.2 Camera on VZW GN with BB ROM

A quick update to mention that Pete just released a new Bugless Beast ROM, 10/31/12 for the VZW Galaxy Nexus. If you followed the install notes in my previous message for the 10/30/12 BB release (here), I'm happy to report that they work just fine with the new 10/31/12 BB release.

:cool:

jameshmiller

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Working absolutely PERFECT on my GNex running an unofficial AOKP post milestone 1.

I flashed the zip from mariusox 1 page back. post #499

Thank you so much for this!

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with the photos actually lining up?

I keep taking pictures (with the DL from post #499)--but the tiles keep overlapping and it's not really a photosphere, it's more like a creepy dimension with half-figured people & objects.

corrupt lib file?

Zer0w

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
It freezes on my i9000 after taking the first picture, it just slowly slides down. The border isn't moving left or right or up or down.

EDIT : Ok I get that the i9000 has no gyroscope, meaning this is useless for Galaxy S people oh well..

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having trouble with the photos actually lining up?

I keep taking pictures (with the DL from post #499)--but the tiles keep overlapping and it's not really a photosphere, it's more like a creepy dimension with half-figured people & objects.

corrupt lib file?

Gnex? Try manually pushing light cycle.

Regarding language, let me tinker. Busy day today so it'll be a while.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jmudrick

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
You can see lines on the car don't quite line up.
enypymev.jpg

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Gnex? Try manually pushing light cycle.

Regarding language, let me tinker. Busy day today so it'll be a while.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

mind my inept-ness,
Yes to Gnex (GSM), what's LightCycle (.lib file?)? , and i assume ADB commands on this.
if able, please provide as much of the file path as possible (/system/apps/????)--and can i just manually place it there w/ a RootExplorer while renaming the old file as a .bak? (sorry, not comfortable with ADB yet)

ma11en

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Working well on HOX with Android Revolution HD 12.0.

Occasional crash on creating Tiny Planet effect, language set to ENG (US), if slider set to 60 although on the phone screen I cannot see the difference between the 1 and 60!

Seems to use a massive amount of battery life, I'm sure the final version will be tuned better.

Installed zip through Recovery.

Great work & thanks to everyone involved.

jayjam99

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I know i read it somewhere but this thread has blown up and now i cant find it. How do we get rid of the old gallery/camera app so there is not 2 showing on the phone? Thank you so much for this! Everything working great for me. (EVO LTE/ Paranoid android)

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I must have done something wrong? Made a backup, then flashed the new camera. Rebooted and now the camera crashes "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped"

Rebooted in to recovery, restored from backup and it still crashes. So I re flashed the gapps, still no beans. What gives?

Sent from my Google Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Running BAMF Paradigm 2.3.1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC