[ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toro - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzy's Jelly Bean - 4.2.1 - JOP40C - New Build!

I'm having a weird issue that recently came up. I'm on the newest build, but I'm not receiving any incoming calls or texts. Not using any 3rd party voicemail or text apps. I was before, but did a *73, *900, etc. I have 3 to 4 bars on both 3G and 4G. Data comes across fine.

When someone calls, there is no ring, the screen doesn't light up. nothing. then I get a voicemail alert. Texts show up after I check my voicemail. So it seems like my phone isn't grabbing a tower for purposes of receiving calls and texts. I've checked around and even called tech support at Verizon. They "fixed" the issue and it happened again the next day.

so, any suggestions on what I can do here. should I flash some new radios? I appreciate any advice.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a Verizon issue, had the same thing with my landline. I'd call them again. If you really wanted to narrow down the problem try flashing a new ROM and see if the issue persists.
Edit: Make sure your on LTE/CDMA.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

Sounds like a Verizon issue, had the same thing with my landline. I'd call them again. If you really wanted to narrow down the problem try flashing a new ROM and see if the issue persists.
Edit: Make sure your on LTE/CDMA.

Pretty sure it is from what I've seen on other threads and stuff. Guess I'll have a project to work on while watching football.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

This ROM has been pretty good for me. Lacking on features a bit... but with mods applied, it's decent. Definitely the most stable of all that I've flashed on 4.2.

Fits AOKP ROMs are the ish. Had some issues with the 12/11 build though... but that's another topic.

This ROM here is tits.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

This ROM has been pretty good for me. Lacking on features a bit... but with mods applied, it's decent. Definitely the most stable of all that I've flashed on 4.2.

Fits AOKP ROMs are the ish. Had some issues with the 12/11 build though... but that's another topic.

This ROM here is tits.

Playing w/ some Skank myself but I always go back to Mmuzzy during the work week. ;)

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

Playing w/ some Skank myself but I always go back to Mmuzzy during the work week. ;)

Changing nav bar height in the 12/11 fits aokp build borked system ui for me. Other than that it was great. Went back to the 12/4 build and all is well. Using BaNkS gapps.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

December 17,2012 (updated 8:40pm EST)
- Clear all apps button in recent apps menu (D4rKn3sSyS)
- Screenshot function in Power Menu (CM)
- Device code merged with Toroplus, Toro, and Grouper

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

December 17,2012 (updated 8:40pm EST)
- Clear all apps button in recent apps menu (D4rKn3sSyS)
- Screenshot function in Power Menu (CM)
- Device code merged with Toroplus, Toro, and Grouper

Changelog:
December 18, 2012
- Put back Quick Settings version with Torch/Wifi Tether
- Restored double volume slider steps
Note: I compromised. Stable version. For real. Honest.
MMuzzy says this is the version he wants to keep so that the guys making MODs won't have to fix them every time he adds stuff to the ROM.

ohiomoto

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site

Still using the 12/8 build and it's been great. So great that I haven't even bothered to update the ROM for a month!

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

hey everybody. Just wanted to let you know that I have acquired a Nexus 4 so I won't be posting here anymore. thanks to everyone for the advice, support, and Baba Booey to you all.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

hey everybody. Just wanted to let you know that I have acquired a Nexus 4 so I won't be posting here anymore. thanks to everyone for the advice, support, and Baba Booey to you all.

Congrats on the 4. Those are hard to get!

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

Congrats on the 4. Those are hard to get!

Thanks, Jedi. Picked it up from Craigslist. 16gb with bumper and some case that I'll never use for $450. Couldn't pass that deal up

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

The n4 software experience is pretty much exactly the same as the gnex. Plus I think the gnex screen is better. It's a little snappier and has a nicer chassis is all. You guys ain't missing much.

Sent from my mako :)p)

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

The n4 software experience is pretty much exactly the same as the gnex. Plus I think the gnex screen is better. It's a little snappier and has a nicer chassis is all. You guys ain't missing much.

That's true. Not much difference at all. For me, it's about saving some cash each month and the " neener neener" effect of having a N4 when my friends don't. :cool:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site

That's true. Not much difference at all. For me, it's about saving some cash each month and the " neener neener" effect of having a N4 when my friends don't. :cool:

Hell yeah you are so right about the saving cash part. Trapped on the death grip vz contract sucked. I cut my monthly over half and no contract.
Gotta admit vz's lte is good chit but with the savings, I can live without it. :)

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site

Hell yeah you are so right about the saving cash part. Trapped on the death grip vz contract sucked. I cut my monthly over half and no contract.
Gotta admit vz's lte is good chit but with the savings, I can live without it. :)

I'm lucky in that I live and work in downtown Cleveland, Ohio so the HSPA speeds here are really good.

I paid the etf to get out of my Verizon contract. Had 1 year left on it.....money well spent, IMO

chsszc

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

I have searched far and wide on multiple sites for an answer so here it goes...Ok so I am a total noob to flashing ROMs and my first was Bugless Beast 4.1. I have flashed Mmuzzy's latest and did the superscript clean wipe. The Rom is awesome but the photosphere feature still does not work. I get a Gallery FC message. Is anyone encountering this on the 1/11 build? I also tried every solution that I saw that might fix the problem and they have not worked. I tried even doing a manual fix and flashing the panoramic fix file that Mmuzzy included in the XDA thread. I wasn't able to post there due to not having enough posts so i posted here in hopes someone can help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

I have searched far and wide on multiple sites for an answer so here it goes...Ok so I am a total noob to flashing ROMs and my first was Bugless Beast 4.1. I have flashed Mmuzzy's latest and did the superscript clean wipe. The Rom is awesome but the photosphere feature still does not work. I get a Gallery FC message. Is anyone encountering this on the 1/11 build? I also tried every solution that I saw that might fix the problem and they have not worked. I tried even doing a manual fix and flashing the panoramic fix file that Mmuzzy included in the XDA thread. I wasn't able to post there due to not having enough posts so i posted here in hopes someone can help me out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try wiping data in the gallery app.
settings/apps/gallery.
suve2y6u.jpg

chsszc

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it did not work. I am stumped.

slave2theaxe

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Man, I've been on the hunt for an updated solid stock AOSP ROM since Pete hasn't had the time to update BB. I love Bugless, but I wanted some 4.2 goodness and this definitely did the trick! Good stuff.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish