CM 10.1.3 & TiBu

dudleynascar

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Was on AOKP, trying to install CM 10.1.3, set up TiBu fully before, performed all wipes, flashed CM 10.1.3m, flashed GAPS, flashed TiBu update.zip that I made, now TiBu wont detect the full version I previously purchased and it doesn't see part of the backup. I have ClockworkMod recovery v6.0.3.6 that I can get into and see all the folders on the sdcard but when I go into the rom, nothing is there. TiBu has a big fat 0 on the restore missing apps with data option. If i go into TiBu to change the backup folder to sdcard/Tibu, it doesnt see anything in the folder, but I know its there since I can see it in recovery. The File manager in CM shows a root directory as 0 and none of the folders that shoud be there on the sdcard, which is something that I am also confused about. Completely confused as to how this isnt working right now. Any suggestions or tips to get out of this mess?:'(

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Was on AOKP, trying to install CM 10.1.3, set up TiBu fully before, performed all wipes, flashed CM 10.1.3m, flashed GAPS, flashed TiBu update.zip that I made, now TiBu wont detect the full version I previously purchased and it doesn't see part of the backup. I have ClockworkMod recovery v6.0.3.6 that I can get into and see all the folders on the sdcard but when I go into the rom, nothing is there. TiBu has a big fat 0 on the restore missing apps with data option. If i go into TiBu to change the backup folder to sdcard/Tibu, it doesnt see anything in the folder, but I know its there since I can see it in recovery. The File manager in CM shows a root directory as 0 and none of the folders that shoud be there on the sdcard, which is something that I am also confused about. Completely confused as to how this isnt working right now. Any suggestions or tips to get out of this mess?:'(

I am curious if TiBu makes device specific references in their files. I tried pulling a TiBu from my S3 for a game and rooted my new phone, installed TiBu and my files weren't there either.
Did you make a Nandroid?

dudleynascar

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I am curious if TiBu makes device specific references in their files. I tried pulling a TiBu from my S3 for a game and rooted my new phone, installed TiBu and my files weren't there either.
Did you make a Nandroid?

I do have a Nandroid, which I probably will use if I cant get anything to work with changing to CM.

dudleynascar

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Tried it again and same results. Full wipe, flashed CM 10.1.3, flashed GAPPS, flashed update.zip that was created in TiBu, rebooted, installed TiBuPro off of market, went into TiBu, nothing is there to restore. Currently restoring Nandroid backup again, trying to figure out what step went wrong and how to get this done correctly. I thought that I followed all steps properly but something is missing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles