Hello all,

So it seems that the button that gets you into all your programs( sorry I am sure there's a real name for it) is not longer transparent. Can not figure out how it changed or how to change back. it is now grey with 6 white dots.

TIA!

Dave-
    12-12-2013 07:23 AM
    Hello all,

So it seems that the button that gets you into all your programs( sorry I am sure there's a real name for it) is not longer transparent. Can not figure out how it changed or how to change back. it is now grey with 6 white dots.

TIA!

Dave-
    Oh, the app drawer. Something like that can't really be changed. You can load a different launcher like Nova, and in those settings you can change the icon appearance.
    12-13-2013 08:49 AM
    Oh, the app drawer. Something like that can't really be changed. You can load a different launcher like Nova, and in those settings you can change the icon appearance.
    Ill agree its something with Nova, I used the stock app launcher and the button in transparent, just can not seem to find where to change it back to transparent.

From the dev, he answered my email in a timely fashion too. in case anybody else has this issue:

Long-press on the drawer icon and select Edit then tap the icon and you can find the old style icon under Built In
    12-13-2013 11:30 AM
    Ill agree its something with Nova, I used the stock app launcher and the button in transparent, just can not seem to find where to change it back to transparent.
    I don't think it can be changed.

From a Sprint Moto X using the AC forums app.
    12-13-2013 11:48 AM