07-12-2011 09:02 AM
    It's funny... he says it's "too thin." If it ends up having a 4G radio it might be less thin. That would be a plus?
    07-12-2011 09:10 AM
    Ha ha, apparently. Personally, I'm fine with some added thickness if it means getting 4G.
    07-12-2011 09:27 AM
    I'm not one to complain that a phone is too thick. I can do without a thin phone. I like some heft to my phones. I think women and metrosexuals tend to complain more about a phone being too thick.

When the form factor gives us a thicker phone I won't be one to complain. Bring it on
    07-12-2011 01:03 PM
    I'm not one to complain that a phone is too thick. I can do without a thin phone. I like some heft to my phones. I think women and metrosexuals tend to complain more about a phone being too thick.

When the form factor gives us a thicker phone I won't be one to complain. Bring it on
    Done:

07-12-2011 01:13 PM
    Done:

That's what happens to an SGS2 when you put Bing on it.
    07-12-2011 01:14 PM

I think the phone is too thick.........................................
    07-12-2011 04:25 PM
    I think the phone is too thick.........................................
    Just carry it in your murse. Problem solved
    07-12-2011 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD