07-20-2011 01:52 AM
52 123
tools
    The wait is absolutely killing me!
    You and millions of others. Global warming? Pffffttt...... the wait for the GS2 will be responsible for the death of millions of Americans.
    07-20-2011 12:07 AM
    I walked into a Verizon reseller in Michigan yesterday and asked if they had the Droid 3 in stock so I could show it to my mom. They told me that it wasn't out yet. I said it came to stores on the 14th, they said no, that was online. To which I said that was the 7th online. They then said that the release date would be the 28th, and I walked out.

On a side note, they had a whole room of a strip mall, and only one tiny table in the center with 15 feet of space left and right, then one desk 25 feet back from that. And the table was 25 feet from the door.

And that table had 4 phones, but 6 more empty holders for phones.

In short, I'm not going back.
    Word of advice. Authorized dealers can look like a direct store. I've talked to so many people that got screwed over because of that. Even if it says verizon on the sign and nothing but verizon is inside. They dont have to go by verizons returned policy and what not, you could have been a victim :3

Which is why they said the 28th, that was a indirect store. 2 weeks after official release.
    07-20-2011 01:52 AM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD