08-01-2011 11:57 PM
213 12345 ...
tools
    Well, at this point I think we will see the Galaxy S II next month. Usually when stuff like this happen, carriers usually come out and rectify the issue and say whether they are getting it or not. They haven't come out and denied it, so yea.
    They also haven't confirmed it either lol.
    07-21-2011 06:55 PM
    This appears to be fantastic news, as it comes directly from Samsung. Cuts right through the rumors and speculation and false reports that make the waiting so painful.

My Storm 1 is limping to the finish line...............
    Oh man! If you are still rockin' a Storm 1 you totally deserve a new phone! You must be very disciplined. I've had about 5 phones since my Storm 2!
    07-21-2011 07:09 PM
    They also haven't confirmed it either lol.
    They wont confirm it till the last minute, mostly so the current phones can still sell. But they are always quick to confirm when something is false.
    07-21-2011 07:14 PM
    They wont confirm it till the last minute, mostly so the current phones can still sell. But they are always quick to confirm when something is false.
    I think they confirm it is false when people slip up so that things dont happen like they are now where people will bombard them with calls, emails, and tweets *****ing if the time passes when it was supposed to come out and isnt out. They get enough calls and that as it is, add on a supposed release date and you can only imagine.
    07-21-2011 07:36 PM
    ...it's still up on phonearena as Verizon/LTE

Samsung Function specs - Phone Arena
    07-21-2011 07:58 PM
    True true...it's still up on phonearena as LTE

Samsung Function specs - Phone Arena
    That hasn't been changed since may.
    07-21-2011 08:00 PM
    That hasn't been changed since may.
    Lol I know that's what I'm saying. You ok ship?

Sent from my Droid
    07-21-2011 08:30 PM
    Lol I know that's what I'm saying. You ok ship?

Sent from my Droid
    if that was what you were saying then why not say it hasnt changed on phone arena since may. The way you said it makes it seem like b/c it says it that it will have LTE.
    Friend-O likes this.
    07-21-2011 08:38 PM
    if that was what you were saying then why not say it hasnt changed on phone arena since may. The way you said it makes it seem like b/c it says it that it will have LTE.
    I was pointing out that it is STILL listed on the site as Function and LTE. Eggo was pointing out that things are usually corrected fairly quickly when things are false. I didn't think I needed to point out the exact month that its been sitting there since I my point was in agreement.

Comprende amigo?

I'm now officially worried about you

Sent from my Droid
    07-22-2011 12:11 AM
    I was pointing out that it is STILL listed on the site as Function and LTE. Eggo was pointing out that things are usually corrected fairly quickly when things are false. I didn't think I needed to point out the exact month that its been sitting there since I my point was in agreement.

Comprende amigo?

I'm now officially worried about you

Sent from my Droid
    No you are just trying to cover yourself for making it seem like just because it is on there that it si the truth. I hope it is but usually sites wont change things until they have solid info and since none is out hence why it hasn't changed in months.

rozumiesz?
    07-22-2011 11:01 AM
    Been rocking an original Sammy GRAVITY on T-Mobile for going on 30 months now. Planning on switching to Verizon and I cannot wait to upgrade from the brick I have now. Here's hoping for August!
    07-24-2011 01:57 PM
    Been rocking an original Sammy GRAVITY on T-Mobile for going on 30 months now. Planning on switching to Verizon and I cannot wait to upgrade from the brick I have now. Here's hoping for August!
    I sold my Thunderbolt for $350, bought an OG Droid for $80 to use till this comes out next month. I'll be buying full price.
    07-24-2011 02:47 PM
    I need more leaks!! This phone seems to be stuck in purgatory for the US versions.
    nrk likes this.
    07-25-2011 02:28 PM
    I need more leaks!! This phone seems to be stuck in purgatory for the US versions.
    Agree and to add insult to injury AT&T is getting yet ANOTHER Samsung phone. My hopes is that this one is mid tier otherwise I will blow up Verizon

Unnamed Samsung Android slider headed for AT&T
    07-25-2011 05:08 PM
    Agree and to add insult to injury AT&T is getting yet ANOTHER Samsung phone. My hopes is that this one is mid tier otherwise I will blow up Verizon

Unnamed Samsung Android slider headed for AT&T
    This is BS!! Why is VZW dragging their feet. There are more choices on other carriers for phones. It sucks. If there service wasn't so good I would jump ship.

I an done with sliders after my D1. I rarely if ever use the keyboard, I want a bigger screen.
    07-25-2011 05:20 PM
    I have no idea how credible this is, but it showed up in my Google News feed. Take it for what it's worth.

Verizon to Get the S2 on August 12.
    07-25-2011 10:00 PM
    I would love that but seriously doubt it.
    07-25-2011 10:04 PM
    I have no idea how credible this is, but it showed up in my Google News feed. Take it for what it's worth.

Verizon to Get the S2 on August 12.
    HO...LY...FUUUUDGE. That would be insane. No mention of 4G though. Please, please, pleeeeease be true and with 4G...I've been a good boy.
    gotice likes this.
    07-25-2011 10:21 PM
    I hate that by the time I wake up, this will be proven false. That is just how rumors go with this phone.
    07-25-2011 10:58 PM
    HO...LY...FUUUUDGE. That would be insane. No mention of 4G though. Please, please, pleeeeease be true and with 4G...I've been a good boy.
    Seriously, its going to be an LTE phone. I really wish people would stop doubting this...
    07-25-2011 10:58 PM
    Seriously, its going to be an LTE phone. I really wish people would stop doubting this...
    Unless we see FCC documents of a Samsung phone similar to the SGSII with LTE bands, it's not happening. At least not on the 12th. Someone prove me wrong, please?
    07-25-2011 11:35 PM
    I hate that by the time I wake up, this will be proven false. That is just how rumors go with this phone.
    actually EVERY phone lol
    07-26-2011 12:33 AM
    07-26-2011 09:15 AM
    Doesn't Verizon usually release phones on Thursday? The 12th of August is a Friday.

Not saying it's not true or anything (I really hope it is...) but just saying.

If Verizon also offered the version that AT&T's supposedly getting (slide out keyboard) it would be the "perfect phone" for me. Literally no compromises.
    07-26-2011 09:21 AM
    CK, If the rumor is true about Nexus Prime coming to VZW would you still get the S2 or the Nexus?
    07-26-2011 11:34 AM
213 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD