LATEST RELEASE NEWS: August?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Re: Rumor authorized Verizon retailors to get bionic 08/12

Another thread taken over by SGSII; the thread is titled, "Rumor authorized Verizon retailors to get bionic 08/12!" :(

IMO If it was not for the Super Amoled Screen The GS2 would just be another Dual Core phone... CDMA only No LTE!!! I will stick with the Bionic!!!

codered18

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

IMO If it was not for the Super Amoled Screen The GS2 would just be another Dual Core phone... CDMA only No LTE!!! I will stick with the Bionic!!!

I dont think it was confirmed GSII has no LTE. I think it does or will come with LTE

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

I dont think it was confirmed GSII has no LTE. I think it does or will come with LTE

Everyone in the know is saying it won't and they are usually pretty good with that stuff. Alot of peoples hopes are going to be dashed when it comes as 3g. Doesn't matter how smooth he phone is if its 3g you are stuck with 3g speeds. Also some are saying it will have tegra 2 rather than exynos processor.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

Sorry but it will be CDMA only from my source at Verizon... You can dream though!!!

The Samsung spider phone which does appear to have LTE connectivity and Dual Core will be coming! But my contact just did not have a date on on this or the GS2.

Friend-O

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Everyone in the know is saying it won't and they are usually pretty good with that stuff. Alot of peoples hopes are going to be dashed when it comes as 3g. Doesn't matter how smooth he phone is if its 3g you are stuck with 3g speeds. Also some are saying it will have tegra 2 rather than exynos processor.

A_Little_Black_Rain_Cloud_by_AketA2.JPG

:p:p:p

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Preach have you seen how the device runs and TW4.0?? The screen is just the icing on the cake. TW 4.0 and the performance is what makes this the most highly desired Android phone.

To say this is just another Dual Core if it didn't have SAMOLED + is a gross misrepresentation of what the GS2 is all about.

TW 4.0 itself is impressive (even though there are some gimmicky things in it) it's unobtrusive and looks nice. Much like the new Blur. I like TW 4.0 much more but thats a persona preference

Last edited:

frozencloud

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
I dont know about everyone else....but is the hype of this phone starting to cool down? I have been waiting on this phone since the leak last year....but now i hear it coming, im not one slight hype about it. The long wait probably starting to get to me....haha

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site

Sorry but it will be CDMA only from my source at Verizon... You can dream though!!!

The Samsung spider phone which does appear to have LTE connectivity and Dual Core will be coming! But my contact just did not have a date on on this or the GS2.

Thought the slider was single core like the epic?

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, at this point I think we will see the Galaxy S II next month. Usually when stuff like this happen, carriers usually come out and rectify the issue and say whether they are getting it or not. They haven't come out and denied it, so yea.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
This appears to be fantastic news, as it comes directly from Samsung. Cuts right through the rumors and speculation and false reports that make the waiting so painful.

My Storm 1 is limping to the finish line...............

Oh man! If you are still rockin' a Storm 1 you totally deserve a new phone! You must be very disciplined. I've had about 5 phones since my Storm 2!

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
They wont confirm it till the last minute, mostly so the current phones can still sell. But they are always quick to confirm when something is false.

I think they confirm it is false when people slip up so that things dont happen like they are now where people will bombard them with calls, emails, and tweets *****ing if the time passes when it was supposed to come out and isnt out. They get enough calls and that as it is, add on a supposed release date and you can only imagine.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
if that was what you were saying then why not say it hasnt changed on phone arena since may. The way you said it makes it seem like b/c it says it that it will have LTE.

I was pointing out that it is STILL listed on the site as Function and LTE. Eggo was pointing out that things are usually corrected fairly quickly when things are false. I didn't think I needed to point out the exact month that its been sitting there since I my point was in agreement.

Comprende amigo?

I'm now officially worried about you :)

Sent from my Droid

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I was pointing out that it is STILL listed on the site as Function and LTE. Eggo was pointing out that things are usually corrected fairly quickly when things are false. I didn't think I needed to point out the exact month that its been sitting there since I my point was in agreement.

Comprende amigo?

I'm now officially worried about you :)

Sent from my Droid

No you are just trying to cover yourself for making it seem like just because it is on there that it si the truth. I hope it is but usually sites wont change things until they have solid info and since none is out hence why it hasn't changed in months.

rozumiesz?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma