08-13-2011 04:17 PM
56 123
tools
    There is a prototype of the Sammy out there. Actually there were a few, and it looks like the focus group handled the Samsung (obviously)

Android and Me reported these prototypes and we now know (if it's true) which one got picked asthe next Nexus.

•Samsung with dual-core 1.5 GHz OMAP4460
    •HTC with dual-core 1.8 GHz Krait Snapdragon MSM8960
    •A “rather svelte” device from a “really big surprise” featuring an Intel CPU
    •Sony Ericsson with dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion Snapdragon MSM8x60
    •LG with dual-core 1.5 GHz OMAP4460

Source:AndroidandMe
    07-26-2011 07:22 PM
    There is a prototype of the Sammy out there. Actually there were a few, and it looks like the focus group handled the Samsung (obviously)

Android and Me reported these prototypes and we now know (if it's true) which one got picked asthe next Nexus.

Samsung with dual-core 1.5 GHz OMAP4460
    HTC with dual-core 1.8 GHz Krait Snapdragon MSM8960
    A rather svelte device from a really big surprise featuring an Intel CPU
    Sony Ericsson with dual-core 1.2 GHz Scorpion Snapdragon MSM8x60
    LG with dual-core 1.5 GHz OMAP4460

Source:AndroidandMe
    Lets hope some more info is leaked on which they decide to choose. I think all of them(minus HTC because of battery life) would be great for the nexus. I mean they all make good hardware and no worrying about updates since they will come straight from google. I think google is going to try and make this phone a game changer in the same way the original nexus was just with better specs than everything else out.
    07-26-2011 09:16 PM
    The way it sounds right now, the Samsung device has been chosen. Still early though so things could change I guess.
    07-26-2011 10:02 PM
    The way it sounds right now, the Samsung device has been chosen. Still early though so things could change I guess.
    I would think if it is indeed coming out in oct or even nov they would have chosen one by now so that they can begin testing and then manufacturing the phones in time for a release.
    07-26-2011 11:11 PM
    broke my phone and have been living
    3 months without any fone and still waiting for it

first i wanted droid x2... den i heard of SGS2...
    and den saw the rumoured specs of bionic....

now its nearing and august is also ending and having thoughts for iP5 ....

argh i hate this delays.....
    07-27-2011 01:38 AM
    I hope the really big surprise is a Nokia N9 chassis =P

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    08-13-2011 04:17 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD