Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Prime) Waiting Room

Scottatron

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus Prime [unconfirmed]

4.6" is fine if there are no "buttons". Wondering what the CPU etc will be?

Edit: and it better be quad band gsm as well!

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

I am having a hard time with word association. Nexus/Verizon
Confused.gif

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

A Nexus Prime world phone on VZW: the technical version of the Holy Grail.

Holy Grail, white unicorn, a mythical phone made real indeed. I'm still a little skeptical, after all Verizon was looking at the Nexus One but they picked up the Incredible instead, but so far all signs are lookig hopeful.

bjones521

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Ice Cream Sandwich, the next version of Android which will be released later this year.

Duh! lol. Im soo dumb thanx!

Man this phone is going to make me leave Sprint if it doesn't come. I've been with sprint for soo long but a 4.6 inch LTE(probably) no 4g in the detroit metro area from sprint, Ice cream, super amolead(sp) is going to be the best phone known to man. I have the galaxy tab and I can't imagine all that goodness on a phone.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Duh! lol. Im soo dumb thanx!

Man this phone is going to make me leave Sprint if it doesn't come. I've been with sprint for soo long but a 4.6 inch LTE(probably) no 4g in the detroit metro area from sprint, Ice cream, super amolead(sp) is going to be the best phone known to man. I have the galaxy tab and I can't imagine all that goodness on a phone.

No problem. And I wouldn't worry about Sprint picking it up. I'm sure the two major carriers who currently carry the Nexus phones, including Sprint, will pick up the Nexus Prime. Verizon is the wild card, they are apparently considering carrying the Prime, but nothing is official at the moment.

Gipan

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy for all of you Verizon users, but as a T-mobile subscriber, I would love to know whether or not its coming to us. I've been saving up for this phone unlocked. Please, more info, PLLLEEEEASSSEEE!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie