Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Prime) Waiting Room

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Awesome its coming to Verizon, but 4.6" is too much. These companies are going too far. 4.3" os as far as I'm willing to go. We're starting to enter tablet territory.

I'll take 4.6", I have big hands. I wanted to get the Dell Streak (5") but T-Mo and AT&T suck in my city.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
But what if they can fit it in the same body of the current 4.3" devices by eliminating the physical buttons and most of the bezel?

I would not be stoked if this comes to Verizon only. It is the only carrier where I get 0 coverage in my office. Hope to see a AT&T or T-Mobile version.

correcto. I think people are assuming they will make the device bigger when in reality they just edge the screen out.

k425

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Duh! lol. Im soo dumb thanx!

Man this phone is going to make me leave Sprint if it doesn't come. I've been with sprint for soo long but a 4.6 inch LTE(probably) no 4g in the detroit metro area from sprint, Ice cream, super amolead(sp) is going to be the best phone known to man. I have the galaxy tab and I can't imagine all that goodness on a phone.

Sprint 4G Wimax has lit up in certain parts of Metro Detroit. I have connected briefly and used a couple of times. See Sensorly for areas of marginal coverage for now:
Sensorly Maps | 4G - USA - Sprint | Sensorly Mi

But back on topic... Phil any coming to Sprint rumors?

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Still would like a release date. If it is October I could hold out for that. But if its after the holidays I will jump on the bionic or S2.

Frankie15

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Is the SGSII going to have 4G or is it all speculation at this point? I don't have much interest in the SGSII if it lacks LTE.

The Prime would be nice, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. If the Bionic releases in August then I will surely get that. If it releases in September then I can possibly wait for the Prime.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Any solid word if Nexus Prime will be 4G? I have been following bionic soo closely I haven't seen anything on this phone yet except for phils post (playing catchup). If bionic drags its heels any longer and this thing drops in October then I guess I would have wasted the last 6+ months for nothing waiting for bionic LOL. Heck we still don't know when Bionic is dropping outside of speculation.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Any solid word if Nexus Prime will be 4G? I have been following bionic soo closely I haven't seen anything on this phone yet except for phils post (playing catchup). If bionic drags its heels any longer and this thing drops in October then I guess I would have wasted the last 6+ months for nothing waiting for bionic LOL. Heck we still don't know when Bionic is dropping outside of speculation.
I would hope so. Otherwise what would be the point in such a beastly phone if it still ran on 3G?

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I would hope so. Otherwise what would be the point in such a beastly phone if it still ran on 3G?

well SGSII not being 4G last I heard had me wondering is all if this powerhouse would be following suit. My only concern with waiting out the NP is I heard from someone in the Bionic threads that NE2 is lost if not used past Sept. Yeah I am only getting $30 but every bit helps.

kvs678

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So, is it basically confirmed that the Nexus Prime will be one device on many carriers? Rather than each carrier getting a different device?

Jalarm

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes. The Nexus Prime is launching on all carriers at the same time.

Where did you hear that one?

Remember this time last year we though Motorola was making a nexus 2 with a full slide out keyboard. That wasn't true.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member