07-30-2011 11:10 PM
30 12
tools
    It is for me personally. But I may change my mind if its a 5 row QWERTY comparable to Droid 3 then maybe...

Maybe.....

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    07-29-2011 12:56 PM
    Just to update everyone, BGR just reported that the leaked pictures of the AT&T slider is not actually the SGSII, but some other phone that will be coming to the carrier from Sammy.
    07-29-2011 01:42 PM
    Just to update everyone, BGR just reported that the leaked pictures of the AT&T slider is not actually the SGSII, but some other phone that will be coming to the carrier from Sammy.
    Seems like another Epic then.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    07-29-2011 02:34 PM
    Seems like another Epic then.

But it looks completely different it isnt rounded like the epic was and the benchmarks show it much higher than the epic so I think maybe it is another high end variant sort of like the gs2?
    07-30-2011 10:04 PM
    But it looks completely different it isnt rounded like the epic was and the benchmarks show it much higher than the epic so I think maybe it is another high end variant sort of like the gs2?
    An updated form factor doesn't really mean anything. As far as the benchmarks, I'd hope they wouldn't use a processor almost a year old now. How about we call it a Charge with a keyboard. Where are the benchmarks anyway?

07-30-2011 11:10 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD