08-03-2011 07:20 AM
    Nope its the slider standard Samsung midrange phone
    08-03-2011 07:34 AM
    Prove it. Source?
    eksplosions likes this.
    08-03-2011 08:00 AM
    Nope its the slider standard Samsung midrange phone
    I always thought that this was the funniest thing. People who want to buy the SGSII speculate and talk about how things might possibly happen. Then someone who hates the SGSII for no apparent reason comes in and says no you are all 100% wrong there is no way that that will happen this is EXACTLY how it is going to go down. No one knows how ANYTHING will go down. We don't really know anything about the phone. We are just speculating and there is nothing that gives your information more weight then our speculation. You have no clue that this is the slider and we have no clue that it isn't. Stop trying to discredit our speculation by passing off your speculation as fact. If you want to speculate and disagree with out points then by all means go ahead, but there is no way you know for certain that it is the slider and that we are wrong.

Pshh fanboys...
    08-03-2011 08:58 AM
    I always thought that this was the funniest thing. People who want to buy the SGSII speculate and talk about how things might possibly happen. Then someone who hates the SGSII for no apparent reason comes in and says no you are all 100% wrong there is no way that that will happen this is EXACTLY how it is going to go down. No one knows how ANYTHING will go down. We don't really know anything about the phone. We are just speculating and there is nothing that gives your information more weight then our speculation. You have no clue that this is the slider and we have no clue that it isn't. Stop trying to discredit our speculation by passing off your speculation as fact. If you want to speculate and disagree with out points then by all means go ahead, but there is no way you know for certain that it is the slider and that we are wrong.

Pshh fanboys...
    You mean the SGSII will not be LTE with a 2 GHz Dual-core never-before-seen proc, 6 inch folding LED HD screen with holographics, and a laser projected keyboard?

Dang, went and got my hopes up.
    08-03-2011 09:02 AM
    You mean the SGSII will not be LTE with a 2 GHz Dual-core never-before-seen proc, 6 inch folding LED HD screen with holographics, and a laser projected keyboard?

Nooooo no nooo. You misunderstood me. What I meant is that it HAS all of that. Did I mention that it makes your lunch, does your hw, takes the dog for a walk and washes your car? The coolest thing about it though is that its actually smart enough to invent better hardware components all on its own and then install them. This will actually be the last phone you ever buy because while you are sleeping at night it will invent a quad core processor and install it, while it upgrades VZW's network to 12G and invents chips that are paper thin and use no power.

Psh what can the Bionic do? My SGSII just wrote a very witty and award winning play about how the Bionic pales in comparison.
    08-03-2011 09:23 AM

Pshh fanboys...
    On top of that there are development devices out there that get scrapped and never see the light of day. Happens all the time and that's a fact. That slider may not even end up on verizons network or it may not even be released. It could see a fate that thousands of other handsets that never made it to market have seen.

You are right Giraffe. The truth of the matter is that none of us knows anything at this point. To claim anything as fact at this point is ridiculousness.

Sent from my Droid
    Stang68 likes this.
    08-03-2011 09:37 AM
    On top of that there are development devices out there that get scrapped and never see the light of day. Happens all the time and that's a fact. That slider may not even end up on verizons network or it may not even be released. It could see a fate that thousands of other handsets that never made it to market have seen.

You are right Giraffe. The truth of the matter is that none of us knows anything at this point. To claim anything as fact at this point is ridiculousness.

Sent from my Droid
    Not true. I know that in whatever form it comes, it will be better than my Storm. Fact.
    08-03-2011 10:07 AM
    God I hope that's true. We don't need a Charge with a keyboard. I like my Charge, but dammit, give us the GSII..this month please! Otherwise I have to sell this Charge instead of exchange it at Costco.
    08-03-2011 10:23 AM
    Not true. I know that in whatever form it comes, it will be better than my Storm. Fact.
    Hahahahaha

Sent from my Droid
    08-03-2011 10:40 AM

Sent from my Droid
    Case in point ... I was all excited to get a brand new HTC Merge back in November. Looked nice at the time, particularly for those coming from a BlackBerry and wanted the physical keyboard. We saw all the leaks, photos, FCC reports, etc., but, where is the Merge on Verizon now?
    Stang68 likes this.
    08-03-2011 10:41 AM
    I just picked up a flattened Coke can off the street. This thing is better than my Storm in pretty much every way.
    masaokun and clearrants like this.
    08-03-2011 10:49 AM
    I just picked up a flattened Coke can off the street. This thing is better than my Storm in pretty much every way.
    ****, the Motorola Razr was much better than the storm. The Storm, I believe was when blackberry just really lost control.
    08-03-2011 11:08 AM

Now you did it - made the SGSII seem like yesterday's technology in comparison to your description.
    08-03-2011 12:24 PM
    Now you did it - made the SGSII seem like yesterday's technology in comparison to your description.
    What's scary is that most of that technology exists or is "in development". The Keyboard and Proc already exist, the folding screen (though not LED) is (last time I checked) in the works by Samsung. The only real stretch here is the holographics but that shouldn't be too hard to do. The hard part is making the device small enough to be practical.
    08-03-2011 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD