I know the event is for the Galaxy Tab. Will their be any Galaxy S 2 news today as well at the event?
    08-03-2011 10:25 AM
    You know the question will come up...

Sent from my Droid
    08-03-2011 10:41 AM
    You know the question will come up...

Sent from my Droid
    So you're saying there's a chance...
    DolfanCole and Friend-O like this.
    08-03-2011 10:43 AM
    I sure hope so. I'm not expecting really anything as I suspect they'll want to keep the focus on the GTab. But, please ... throw a dog a bone? Will ya?
    08-03-2011 10:43 AM
    So you're saying there's a chance...
    Yeah and we will probably get the same vague answers.

Sent from my Droid
    08-03-2011 10:54 AM
    I know the event is for the Galaxy Tab. Will their be any Galaxy S 2 news today as well at the event?
    No.
    08-03-2011 11:07 AM
    The King has spoken.
    08-03-2011 11:14 AM
    The King has spoken.
    And the people don't like it.
    08-03-2011 11:52 AM
    And the people don't like it.
    They rarely do

BTW, you seem to be in the same position I am, Tour -> SGS2/Bionic. Something's gotta give before my Tour does!
    08-03-2011 01:20 PM
    They rarely do

BTW, you seem to be in the same position I am, Tour -> SGS2/Bionic. Something's gotta give before my Tour does!
    Yep. Been sporting a Tour since the day it was released. It's working fine, and I really don't have any problems with it (knock on wood). It's just so out of date and is more of a hindrance than help at this point.

I've been sitting on an upgrade since last August waiting on a phone that I'd like for 2-years. It's gonna be the GSII or Bionic for me. I prefer the GSII, but it's coming down more and more to whichever is released first.
    08-03-2011 02:05 PM
    Yep. Been sporting a Tour since the day it was released. It's working fine, and I really don't have any problems with it (knock on wood). It's just so out of date and is more of a hindrance than help at this point.

I've been sitting on an upgrade since last August waiting on a phone that I'd like for 2-years. It's gonna be the GSII or Bionic for me. I prefer the GSII, but it's coming down more and more to whichever is released first.
    Haha wow you and I sound like twins. Tour was my first smartphone and I waited a couple weeks for it to get it day one. She's been kind but it seems like ancient technology compared to the GS2/Bionic.
    08-03-2011 02:16 PM
    Triplets!
    08-03-2011 02:46 PM
    Storm with upgrade since last July. That must make me a half-brother, or at least a cousin.

Would have been nice if we could have received some nugget of info at the event.
    08-03-2011 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD