Fascinate Retired

eksplosions

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I feel like Samsung/Verizon have been playing games with my heart the last few months. As soon as a promising bit of news comes in, even an official tweet or two, nothing ever comes of it.

</3

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I know Sprint has already put the word out that Fascinate's brother/sister phone the Epic 4g on the EOL (End of life) in October so this would sound about right for the Fascinate.

MarkAllan

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I really don't see Verizon releasing two highly anticipated LTE devices on the same day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
If this is anything like the Inc2 launch, the wait should be over soon. When the Inc1 was discontinued, the Inc2 came in a few weeks.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I really don't see Verizon releasing two highly anticipated LTE devices on the same day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Bionic may just be pre-order on that day. It has a Level 1 launch designation (just guessing thats what it is though :) )

Regardless, I don't see VZW holding up their release schedule for the Bionic. That would be a poor business decision.

redraider133

Banned
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
What a joke of a phone to have. 4g LTE radio in a bb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well for business use you cant beat the email and security. I used to own blackberry's but would never get another I am just saying this is a nice touch for those who like blackberry.

Also, if it is indeed going to be the fascinate 2 it doesn't make sense for it to be the slider that was shown awhile back since the original didnt have a keyboard and usually sequels they don't add keyboard's to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca